café | seungsung

ship : seungsung | seungmin x jisung
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : strangers
status : not requested

--•--

café

jisung didn't want to wake up no matter how much his alarm had been constantly trying to wake him up. but once he realised he got work today, he quickly take his phone to see the time is 7:42am before going to wash up in a rush.

he had started his job at the nearby cafe today and his shift starts at 8:00am so he at least wanted to make a good first impression to his boss. after putting on his shoes, he quickly walked to the cafe, making sure he still have a few minutes before his shifts starts.

arriving at the cafe right on 7:59am, he sighed in relief when he saw the cafe is not full yet. he made his way to the the counter and put his working apron and beret on before going to the counter.

the day starts off slow for jisung, but he's glad because he is still new so too much customers would burden him more. it was currently break time when his co-worker, felix approached him.

"hey jisung, i'm sorry but i really need your help," the younger said and jisung was actually confused to why felix is here since he works the night shift today.

"can you take over my night shift?" felix asked with a small frown, hoping that jisung will agree. the older didn't seem so keen with the idea, but he's curious as to why felix can't work tonight. "why, exactly?" he asked.

"i got a date with someone," felix said shyly as he looked to the floor, a blush clearly creeping onto his cheeks. jisung didn't think it was a big deal, but he could do some extra money.

"sure, just don't bring me into this if the boss scolds you," jisung answered calmly before preparing to continue his job.

"thank you, jisung! i owe you so much," felix exclaimed as he gave jisung a side hug before making his way to the boss' office.

after his morning shift ended, jisung had walked home to rest, almost forgetting he still got a night shift tonight.

walking in, he heard a notification on his phone, signing he just received a new text. sitting on the couch, he took his phone out and unlocked it.

-----

innie 🍎

hyunghyunghyung

squirrel hyung 🐹

yes dear

innie 🍎

what's the name of the cafe you're working at?

squirrel hyung 🐹

0325 café

why?

innie 🍎

YES!

hehe i'm coming there tonight

squirrel hyung 🐹

to see me? uwu

innie 🍎

sorry hyung but not exactly

i'm seeing a friend there

he said he started working there today as well

squirrel hyung 🐹