reality | 2min

ship : 2min | minho x seungmin
genre : angst | fluff
type : storyline
relationship : friends(?)
status : requested by -SEUNGMIIN

! WARNING !
mentions of self harm

reality

"... and that leaves seungmin and minho, will you two be okay?" chan asked as he assigned the pairs for their slumber party vlive that night. they will be playing games in pair, so they decide by picking out names from a box and by the end of it, the final two had no choice but to pair up with each other.

seungmin was delighted to be paired with minho. ever since they played the divorced couple role in the group, he felt as if the other has been quite distant and that made him sad. he was hoping this would be the chance for them to get closer once again.

"i'm completely fine with-"

"yeah... i rather not." minho quickly cuts off seungmin, sending him in shock. "we're not gonna be a good team, we argue too much with each other." he continued, playfully glaring at the younger.

"we're divorced for a reason."

seungmin was taken aback from this. he didn't expect that coming from minho, who is someone who he admires a lot. he would just let it go if there's a camera, but there's literally no one else other than the members since they're planning for the vlive later all by themselves.

seungmin realized that minho has been acting so distant with him lately and on top of that he kept on taking the 'divorce concept' so seriously. at one point, seungmin wanted to turn back time and reject the idea of that concept but he's just an ordinary human. nothing he does will change the past.

he wanted to be able to be close with minho in public again. he didn't like acting as if he hate his favourite hyung in front of a camera. he despised the idea of them being apart just because of a fictional concept they once played in a roleplay.

"oh well okay than, i guess we can switch. i'll team up with seungmin and you can be with felix. is that better?" chan also didn't think there would be any problem, so he was also a bit surprised. he suggested the switch up and they all eventually agreed to the final teams.

seungmin didn't say anything though, he just went with the flow. he was too devastated to even interact with anybody at this point. sadly, he has no other choice but to bottle up his feelings until the vlive ends.

during the vlive, he had a hard time focusing on literally anything so every time it's his turn to play, he always messes up. even when a member called his name or reads a comment about him, he kept on spacing out.

he swore one time when he was so deep into his thoughts, he could hear minho says "forget him, let's just skip his turn." and that made his thoughts even worse. he left the live early with an excuse that he had an important call to answer when in reality, he just wanted to escape.

he took a step into the bathroom, feeling the strong urge to do something he never thought of doing again. ever since he debuted with the team, he thought the same urge have left his mind for good but he was wrong.

not even three years into their debut, he's already feeling like falling apart once again. last time he had this terrible desire, he was in his worst state of mind due to constant pressure and overthinking. he had tried to keep these habit under control throughout the years but today, he lost.

he knew he was already hurting inside thinking that some of his fans hate him for no apparent reason. he thought he could live through it by ignoring them, but he was dumbfounded to find out that minho might feel the same way.