1.

🤍Y/N🤍

"Y/N you know you aren't getting any younger" my mother constantly reminded me as I giggled "Ma I'm only twenty five, I literally just turned twenty five " I said. "And soon thirty, I need grand kids from you" she stated as I groaned. "Ma Noah has kids and so does Abriana" I stated naming off my two oldest siblings. Abriana who is 31 and Then Noah who is 35.

"But you're my baby" she stated pinching my cheeks. "Can you please" I started off as she giggled. "Besides krystal is the baby, I'm one of the middle children and Jonathan has a baby on the way" I said.

"We don't like the baby momma so it doesn't count" she stated making me giggle. "No y'all don't like her, I don't care. I actually find it amusing when she comes over for dinner" I said setting plates on the table for Sunday dinner. "Don't even remind me what happened last time" she stated as I laughed.

See our family is a beautiful rainbow family literally my brother and older sister are beautiful and light due to them having a different fathers from Jonathan, krystal and I.

then there's jonathan who was brown skin. Next is me, I'm the darkest of them all like beautiful lupita. Lastly is my younger sister krystal, she is a pretty brown skin girl. The family was very beautiful with different shades of black and that's why I thought our family was unique.

Then There was the grandkids, Noah had a new born baby boy and who is a product of black love. while Abriana had a one year old daughter who was biracial she was Asian and African American, and is engaged. Then my other brother Jonathan, his girlfriend was pregnant and she was white so she/he was going to be apart of our beautiful rainbow family too.

The reason my mother doesn't deal with my Jonathan's girl is because her mouth is very slick and she say things that has the whole table fucked up but I listen for entertainment and watch my families faces, she doesn't know any better.

Last dinner she was trying to figure out how I belonged to the family being the darkest. I wasn't upset because you can't get mad at someone who was clearly ignorant to genes and my father who was also present in the room who is dark too. so it offended my mother some.

I believe Jonathan's girl friend just has an issue with me. She may have a problem with my mouth, sometimes I say things that I shouldn't but then I say it anyway because why the fuck not? Of course I keep it classy but don't think you're going to disrespect me or say something slick.

Jonathan came Into the room "look at you looking beautiful, working with Chris Evans and you don't know how to act" Jonathan said before hugging me as I smiled and hugged him back. "You already know" I said posing as my mother giggled shaking her head and my father came down stairs hugging me also.

"The dress is a bit tight" my father stated looking down at my dress

as I giggled. "She looks bad" my younger sister krystal commented as I smiled. "It's a bit short don't you think?" Sarah questioned. Sarah was Jonathan's baby mother/ girlfriend , I just looked at her and smiled.

"No it's the curves, the thighs and the butt baby that makes it appeal short but it isn't" I said as we all sat at the table and I pushed my hair over my shoulders grabbing Abriana's hand along with Krystal's hand as my mother begun to pray.

My phone started to vibrate as I looked up seeing my sisters look at me as I then looked at my mother continuing to pray with her eyes closed. She soon finished up "you are so rude" Sarah stated under her breath as I giggled and took my phone out under the table. Reading that I had a miss call from Chris Evans. The only reason I was receiving a call from him was because I am his manager. I've been his manager for a couple of months now and it's pretty cool.

Chris (Client): Y/N...

Me: yes, but just a reminder I'm off today

I texted back then placed my phone down and started to eat as my phone vibrated. "Watch your niece tomorrow" Abriana stated to me as I sucked my teeth then pinched Ava's cheek. "Yeah you can come over to TeeTee's house and make a mess" I teased as Ava got in my lap and I looked down at my phone.

Chris (Client): I know 😂I just wanted to know what time is the meeting tomorrow again? and are you going to be there?

Me: it's at 12 and no I have my niece tomorrow

Chris (Client): she can come along I really need you there.

He texted "who are you texting?" My mother asked as I looked at her "Ma" I stated "she's texting her boyfriend" Abriana teased. "Girl no, I got a girlfriend" I stated before holding up two fingers and licking in between them as my siblings laughed and my father just looked at me shaking his head.

Yeah I'm the funny, goofy, no filter, trouble maker, Obedient but rebel child out of the bunch. "My god Y/N you need a boyfriend" my mother said laughing.
"Don't encourage her" my father stated. "Ma I am perfectly fine, I got a nice house, I'm making money and my skin is clear what else I need?" I questioned.

"Balance because you obviously don't have it" Sarah stated as I giggled. "Baby girl I am the balance" I said before texting Chris back.

Me: okay? I'll be there

I texted back looking up from my phone "Ava we're seeing captain America tomorrow" I said to her before kissing her cheek and helped her eat her food. "He's going to be the one?" Krystal asked with a smirk. "What are you talking about?" I asked "Chris Evans he's going to be the one to knock them cobs webs off of that pus-" she started off as my mother just looked at her and I laughed.

"Can we not please?" I asked "yeah right. I doubt it, Chris Evans doesn't even date black girls and you probably won't be his cup of tea" Sarah said in a laugh as I just looked at her and looked down at my plate. "So yeah Chris Evans" Jonathan brought you trying to end the silence that was at the table. Once dinner was over I helped my mother clean up the kitchen.

"You see why I don't like that girl, she's always putting you down and you never say anything" my mother complained. "Ma but it's kind of true what she said" I admitted then sighed. "You are beautiful Y/N you can have any man you desire" she stated as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well give me a Micheal B Jordan" I said "he might be a hard one, he'll go for Sarah before any of us" she joked as I giggled.

"It's time for you to settle down you're not getting any younger" my mother said as I sighed. "Ma, I'm only twenty five I'll settle down when a guy that I actually like comes into my life and decide I'm what he wants." I stated.

"Well at least pop out a baby for me" she said as I just looked at her and we looked at each other. "You are serious" I stated as we shared a laugh and I shook my head. "I promise if I don't have a man or a husband by thirty I will get a sperm donor and do it myself" I said.

Truth was I wanted a child but I wanted it with someone, not to just pop kids out. I wasn't raised in a broken home so I didn't want to do that to my son or daughter.

"And besides what if I bring a guy home you don't like?" I asked in a giggle "that's the thing, you're not" she started off taking a dish from me and placing it in the dish washer. "You operate like me thats how I know you'll pick a good one because if that's the case that little boy you brought up in my house would still be with you" she said as I sighed.

My mother smiled "you'll find one" she said as I crossed my arms "I don't need one" I scoffed "it takes the right guy to change all of that" she teased. "Hell, well where he at?" I asked in a joking manner. "God's working on him be patient" she said with a smile. "Yeah okay" I simply said.

"You're the girl Keri Hilson sings about in "knock you down"" Krystal stated as I waved her off as my phone vibrated and I seen my ex texted me..