•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•

Start from the beginning

Jongho squinted at the letters totally missing what Yeonjun had just said "That's not how you spell best friend's, that spells. . ."

Jongho sounded the letters out in his head and before he knew it he had whispered what it spelt "boyfriends . .that spells boyfriends?" What?

Jongho looked at Yeonjun again, but he didn't have time to do or say anything else as Yeonjun walked a little ways down the hallway and finally stopped at his own locker.

Jongho watched on in silence and pure utter confusion

Just what was happening?

Yeonjun opened his locker, pulled something out and then ran back to Jongho with his hands behind his back.

Jongho blinked and in that moment he blinked his world spun so very fast because when he opened his eyes again there was Yeonjun, looking him directly in the eye, an envelope in his hands.

"I was going to give it to you later but well here" Yeonjun said extending the envelope so he could grab it "Have it now"

Why was Yeonjun giving him an envelope? Did someone give it to Yeonjun to give to him? If it was from someone else why did he plan to wait until later to give it to him? And what did this have to do with him spelling best friends wrong and . . .boyfriends?

Jongho's mind went blank and like a robot he lifted his arms to grab the envelope from, as Jongho's observed, Yeonjun's shaky hands.

Jongho carefully opened the envelope and he gasped when he pulled it out. The card had the exact same design as the one he gave Yeonjun. Cute Apples, glittery hearts and everything.

Jongho's lip quivered as he opened the card, two movie tickets for 'Weathering with You' the latest film directed by Makoto Shinkai, Jongho's favourite director, were stuck on the inside of the card.

Jongho nearly melted into a puddle when he read the word's that sat adjacent.

Dear Jongho,

We've been best friends for a very long time now and ever since the day we first met on orientation in year 7 you very quickly became one of the most important people in my life. I care about you a lot, more than you may ever know.

I like you Jongho, a lot, so much if you don't accept my next words I think my heart might die so best friend, Park Jongho, Jongie will you save my heart and be my valentine this valentines and boyfriend?

Yeonjun :)

"You l-like me?" Jongho stuttered in disbelief.

Yeonjun smiled his cutest smile and nodded his head, his brown curls bouncing about.

"Since when do you like guys?" Jongho asked his eyes drilling holes into the card and Yeonjun, "and H-how did you know I was bi?"

Yeonjun scratched his neck and kicked the floor "I've liked guy's since I met you, and actually I didn't know you were bi . .I only found out that you liked girls and guys after I asked your dads"

"You asked my dad's?!?! When the hell did you ask my dad's?!?!" Jongho asked in horror.

"A little while ago. I didn't know who else to ask ok? I was going to ask Yunho but knowing his big mouth he probably would have told you before I had a chance to tell you how I felt myself. Your dads are both gay obviously so I knew I could trust them to give me an honest answer and they were very honest"

Jongho suddenly remembered the conversation he had had with his dad Hongjoong in his studio, when he had said he knew someone who would ask him out; did he mean Yeonjun?

"J-just what did they t-tell you?" Jongho stuttered.

"Other than that you are bi?" Yeonjun said so nonchalantly and calmly that Jongho was no longer sure whether he should be panicking not.

Jongho nodded once, firmly.

"They said if I were to ask you out that you wouldn't say no. So um, are you going to give me an answer?? Your kinda leaving me hanging Jongie".

Jongho made a mental note to scold and also thank his dads later.

Jongho then took a step towards Yeonjun, so close that their school shoes were touching and Jongho could smell Yeonjun's apple scented chap stick.

"Yes I'll be your valentine and your boyfriend" Jongho said before mustering his courage and kissing Yeonjun on the cheek.

Yeonjun smiled and a pink glow dusted his cheeks, a shade that Jongho was sure was reflected on his own face.

"So I'm guessing tonight's a date then??"

Yeonjun nodded his head and Jongho had the sudden need to run his fingers through Yeonjun's hair, he made another mental note to remind himself to do that later. "We are going to be seriously soaked for our date. . I hadn't anticipated the rain" Yeonjun said as he stuck out his bottom lip.

"I think I can fix that" Jongho winked, immediately thinking of Yunho.

The two newly appointed boyfriends quickly changed their status to 'In a relationship' on facebook, snapped a swaggie selca where Yeonjun had his arm wrapped around Jongho's neck, their cheeks pushed together and both boys making peace signs, and changed their profile pictures on their social media accounts so they would match before grabbing their pencil cases, books and posters for their afternoon homeroom class.

"It's kinda funny that we both picked the same card" Jongho smiled as he and Yeonjun swang their connected hands back and forth as they walked to class.

"You like apples, I like apples, It was perfect" Yeonjun smiled, giving Jongho's hand a squeeze and swinging their hands higher.

Their hands stayed connected right up until they got to class, they had heard how their homeroom teacher Mr. Choi had been acting like a dick all day breaking and splitting couples apart. They appreciated their teacher and they very much wanted to keep on his good side.

The two boy's let go and then walked into classes charging their happiness into smiles instead.

A/n Ok that's the last of the Jongho & Yeonjun chapters (unless you want more?)

I wasn't going to post these today but I'm too excited and want you all to get to San and Yunho quicker so there!! Hehe_(:3 」∠)_

Lorri xx