INTERACTION - 2. Stocks

Hey there! How are you all doing?

Thanks for 200+ reads here, let's keep that going!

Also, again, not a continuation of the previous Ian chapter, which I loved by the way. Well, I love everything I write, so...

Let's get started! Ian's POV and see ya!

-/-/-

I love my employees. Production staff, amazing people. Socials team, great crew. Editors, incredibly skilled. Cast, awesome awesome. They're all good people, and I'm glad Smosh is still here because of them. But sometimes even these people you love working with have several habits that you consider as pet peeves. For example, Shayne's memes are too dank to be understood by anyone except Damien, or perhaps Courtney picking her nose all the time (though it is funny).

As the president of this company, I make mental notes of these things just to make sure they remain professional even though we're all friends, and I address these concerns with them during evaluation days. There's one, however, that I just can't seem to ignore: Y/N's excessive pen borrowing.

MONDAY

"Heya, boss master!" Y/N exclaims as she enters my office with the files for sponsorships. "I need the cast and crew involved for this video with Pop Tarts to sign in on this contract. You gotta sign too."

"Yeah, sure," I say as I take a pen from my pen holder and sign on the contract.

"Uh, can I borrow that pen?" she asks and I hand it to her. "Thanks, it'll be back in a bit."

It never returned, and that was just the first out of many pens.

TUESDAY

"Hi, Sir Ian of House Hecox, or something, I dunno," Y/N greets me as she enters the office. "How are things going for ya?"

"Doing excellent so far, thanks for asking," I answer, smiling at her. "What's up?"

"Yeah, I just need you to sign in on this script Monica made earlier for approval, and I also gotta get the cast to sign in on it."

"Okay," I mumble, taking my pen and signing on it.

"Ooh, can I borrow that pen?" she asks, grinning. "It's a really nice sign pen. I'll have it returned here when I'm done."

"Sure thing." I never saw that pen again.

WEDNESDAY

"Knock knock, it is I," Y/N says as she enters my office. "So basically, Rhett and Link have this memo made, and they told me you need to sign on it."

"No problem," I reply, signing on the memorandum. She then takes the pen before thanking me and leaving the office.

The pen was mine by the way.

THURSDAY

"Ian, boss master, or whatever!" Y/N shouts as she runs into my office with some printed files. "Here are the time-ins and time-outs of everyone in here. Just need your sign for approval."

"Aren't you supposed to get everyone signed first?" I ask her when she hands me the folder.

Her eyes widen as she mumbles, "Oh, shit." She takes a pen from my holder and immediately flees my office in a flurry.

That was the pen I signed my first autograph with.

FRIDAY

"Weekly report, boss!" Y/N greets me with a smile as she enters my office. "I just need your signature here and here."