Author's Note

Heeeeeyaaaaa!

Thank you guys so much for reading The Three Laws of Motion featuring our three Smosh bois Damien, Shayne, and Ian!

Wow, I really can't believe I actually managed to finish this book. Since I don't think I'm very good at writing Smosh x Reader stories, I genuinely am surprised we got to the end of this book. The reason why I don't think I'm good at writing Smosh x Reader stories is that character building is really important for me, and having Y/N or the reader as the character doesn't give me much of a basis to work on. But hey, I guess after fifteen short stories, maybe I've learned how to write them. I don't know if I can do an entire chaptered book though! Hahaha!

Anyway, as we end this book, there comes another one! I really like to keep myself occupied, so go check out my new Shourtney book titled Here's To Us! It will consist of 20 chapters featuring our lovely Shayne and Courtney as they explore their accidental marriage, cooperate to get it over with, yet somehow fall in love with each other in the process. This is the first Smosh book that I'm writing without an OC or the reader as a main character, so this is an entirely new step for me. I hope I get their words, quirks, manners, and personalities right. Go check it out though! Here's the link:

https://my.w.tt/8PvjKYmQP6

Uh, what else do I have to say? If you guys think I should write another Smosh x Reader book, let me know. I'd really love to get more insight, because I really want to make sure that, as much as I love writing even though I never really planned to have readers, you guys love it too. My board and inbox are always open, and you can go comment on my books too. You can actually comment right now. Magic.

Lastly, if you haven't read my first three books, two Damien x OC's and one Shayne x OC, go check them out! They are on my profile, so if you want some more, well... go check them out. Okay. I just said that. HAHA.

Again, thank you so much for reading The Three Laws of Motion! I hope you guys enjoyed reading these short little stories.

See ya around!

-/-/-