"You cannot not go out without the permission from the academy, my lady" Lyllia reminded politely maintaining a distance for she was a maid and her Lady was the Duke's only princess who had lived under protection for 14 years.

Their status was clear and she did not want to tarnish her lady's reputation by being close to her. Lyllia knew that there were rumors of her lady not having friends.

'Lady Scarlet does not have social relationship with the other noble's daughter because of her arrogance and pride. She only has her personal maid as her friend and nobody, haha'

Such were the words Lyllia overheard from the other nobles. That rumor was wild spread that even came to her Lady's ears but couldn't afford to pay attention to it as she (Amerllyis) was lazy.

Yes, her only lady was lazy that she wouldn't go out to socialize with any one and would spend her time in her bedroom doing, who knows what.

There were times where her lady would be energetic and cheerful like any other girl at her age but that would only last for a few hours and would loose her interest.

Just like the dilemma she was facing now. Her lady was back to her energetic mode.

"Pleawse go out with me" Amerllyis pouted with a pitiful look that could win anyone except for Lyllia.

"No. You shouldn't talk like a baby, my lady. You should act like the lady you are"

"Wahhh, seriously Lyll? Why do you keep nagging all the time? I just asked you out on a date, is that a problem? I can't even go out with my girlfriend now that I'm in these academy?" 'Why did it sound weird?'

"My lady should try to talk to other noble ladies in these academy" Lyllia sighed internally, taking care of her lady was hard.

"Sthap calling me 'My Lady' just call me Amerllyis for heaven and his Majesty's sake" Amerllyis exaggerated her facial expression with a frown as she sighed shaking her head helplessly.

"...Lady Amerllyis should ask for permission to go out"

"..."

"Lady Amerllyis should ask for permission.."

"I know, I know" Amerllyis sighed. She had to agree after all it was of no use to continue this conversation.

No one could change Lyllia's decision once she decided. She even wondered how Lyllia became so stubborn.

'She wasn't so stubborn when we fort met but now..'

Little did Amerllyis know that it her her influence that Lyllia became stubborn.

"How do I get the permission?" She did not know anything about the academy, hell, she was to lazy to even read the rules. Less, know about the academy.

"Lady Amerllyis can get the permission from the student council"

The academy had rules that the student council had power in the academy, just second to the higher ups and therefore, any necessary stuff or questions should be asked to the council.

Thus, Amerllyis headed to the council's in her own leisure without making any appointment.

'Knock knock' She went in only to see sight she never expected to see. She didn't want to see the scene either.

And yes, it was not a sight of two guys making out. No. (Amerllyis: Dirty minded beings *Sigh*)

"K?" She subconsciously voiced out getting the attention of the guys in the room.

"Princess?"

"Llyse.."

"Lady Scarlet?

"Hey, wanna go out on a date~?"

Amerllyis: ... Bleh, I'm going back. This sight annoys me. Bye!

She left the room as she shut the door with a loud 'thud!'

                     _______________

A/N: I know this chapter was boring, but well, sorry. Haha.

Gotta watch Kdrama!

Byes

Author out

Word Count: 1150