Wally & Roy Visit/ Remember That ***Other*** Time... (Part Three)

Start from the beginning

Now, after dinner, Dick and Wally were heading to the living room since the former's room was a bit cramped. Sadly, the living room was packed with siblings; apparently, everyone was cramped in their rooms.

"Shit, I guess we'll go back upstairs..." Dick turned on his heel to leave.

"No, stay!" Roy called.

Jason smacked his shoulder. "Fuck man, he's my stupid lil' brother!"

"Dude, I spent my teen years babysitting those two, lemme catch up!" He beckoned the younger two back in. "So... how's college."

Wally looked disappointed. "So we're doing this huh?"

"fuck school." Dick snarled, leaning on his boyfriend. 

"I miss college." Roy sighed. "I mean, FUCK COLLEGE, but I miss having structure to my life. how much sleep do you two get?"

As the two tried to answer, they were cut off by a sort of wail; it was Tim, holding up an IPad.
"Guys! so I was looking through some old videos -like we were last night- and LOOK, this is perfect."

"Not now, Tim, please!" Dick begged, Jason following, their boyfriends were over.

"Wait, what is it?" Wally asked.

"Come on! it's a good video, PLEASE?" 

Reluctantly, they crowded around the biggest couch, fighting for seats. Dick ended up laying across, like, three people's laps, the other's just tried to squeeze on the couch, sitting on the armrests and back. The video was only a minute or so long. Tim hit play, grinning.

*Tim is holding the phone facing him. he looks about *

Tim: So, I was put in charge of  watching my brothers for a few hours, while they had friends over.
*There's very loud music and yelling in the background*

Tim: I stepped out for FIVE MINUTES, and when I came back in...
*He flipped the camera around, peaking it around the living room door. A very young Dick and Wally were bouncing on the sofa, clutching the remotes like microphones, blasting Stitches*

Dick's whole boy seized up, he wanted to roll off the couch and into hell.

Stephanie squealed. "You two were ADORABLE! how long have you known each other again?"

"Forever, basically."

*The camera pans over to another brother and red head duo. Jason and Roy standing on two tables on opposite sides of the room, serenading each other with Passion*

Tim: Guys!
*All four turn to see Tim with the camera*

Jason: NO!

Dick: TIMMY!

Jason: Stop It!
*He runs up and tries to force Tim out the door*

Tim: Hold on, I wanna film!

Wally: Tim?

Jason: GET OUTTA HERE!
*Tim is forced out of the room, someone turns off the music*

Tim: So, whoever is watching this, in the future, I hope that this is never forgotten.
*Video ends*

"Well, we DID forget it. We hopefully won't again." Tim grinned.

Jason didn't agree. "Alternatively, we could forget it and never bring it up again." 

"I'm with Jay." Roy kissed his boyfriend's head. "Let's forget that."