Barry the Babysitter (The Third Part)

-Massive shout out to @DCr3ativ3Abomination for the request!-
-If you have any requests or ideas, drop them in the comments or DM me if you'd rather-

Ages

Damian - 18

Tim - 15

Jason - 13

Wally - 10

Dick - 8

"I can  handle it from there." Damian interrogated the calendar app on his phone. "I'll be back early. 3:05 am at latest." His eyes looked up.

"Yeah, That'll work fine."

He nodded pertly. "I won't be able to answer my phone, but if something does happen, call me. Immediately." He ordered, shouldering his bag and backing out the door.
"Just order food."

Barry said goodbye and closed the door, turning to re-enter the manor. Suddenly, two balls of energy darted out into the foyer, nearly tripping him up.
"Hey- Hey-Heeyyy-!"
He stuck out his leg, catching one of the balls of energy square in the chest.

"You're dangerous, kiddo." Barry gently kicked the ball of energy off his foot.

"Ow!" The ball of energy, the one with the red hair, choked between belts of laughter. "That hUrt!" He giggled.

"You two be careful, don't go crashing into a huge vase or something."

"We Won't!" The other ball of energy, the younger one, in the hand-me-down sweatshirt, helped his companion up, and they sprinted towards the stairs; an untamed ball of energy.

Barry pressed his fist against his forehead, smiling in an overwhelmed, confused, kind of way. Wally and Dick had only known each other for a few months, but one thing was for sure; they were a chaotic, giggling mass of trouble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jason, this is stupid."

"Come on! It'll be fun!" His brother insisted. "I'll be doing the heavy lifting, you've just got to ignore it. Besides, You owe me, don't forget that."

"Yeah, sure." He relented to his kid brother's pestering. He wouldn't even dream of pulling this kind of stunt unless he knew Barry as well as he did.

"SHH. I hear him." Jason forced his mischievous grin into a flat expression, he stared into the drywall, with all the energy as a catatonic snail.

"Hi guys, so, your brother just left and I thought I should check in on you two... okay I'm stopping in to hide from the youngsters, They have So Much Energy." He chuckled. "Even for me. So, what're you guys up to?"

"Homework." Tim smiled innocently up at him. "I'm researching the cold war."

"Awesome, Timmy!" He turned expectantly to Jason.
Jason did not move.
Jason did not speak.
Jason, in fact, was a catatonic snail.
"What about you, Jason, What're you doing?"
Jason blinked a little, but that was it.
"What's up with him?" Barry asked Tim, he knew Jay could be... weird.

"Hmm?"

"What's up with Jason?"

"Nothing." Tim looked back down at his textbook.

"Oh." Barry shrugged, turning as if to leave. "I'm going to order Pizza, what does everyone want?"

"Can I please get a quarter Margarita pizza?" Tim asked.