Date Night (Birdflash) ((Part Two))

This part is more like an extended headcanon, but I hope it holds up

The three brothers emerged from the zeta tube in Central city.

"How are we going to find them? there are tons of A&Ws in Central?"

Damian and Tim exchanged conflicted looks. Jason still didn't know that He, Barbra, and Dick had at least two trackers planted on them at any given time. Damian wasn't about to tell him, the moment he did, Jason would do the same thing He'd done; locate and tear out every tracker he could find.

"I heard them say which location they were going to." He checked his watch and tried to locate the tiny green blip from the tracker Dick's shoe. "Let's go."

It wasn't an A&W, it wasn't hugely fancy, but was solidly a third date kind of place . But to be fair, Wally and Dick were best friends and had been there frequently as friends over the past few years.

"I am SO SORRY about my brothers!"

"I know, you haven't stopped apologized since the moment we left."

"What did they say to you? Did they hurt you?"

"Dick, I'm fine, nothing happened!"

"Oh god." Dick groaned. He knew his brothers, and they weren't the sort to just let him away without a warning. "Did Jay hit you?" He asked, wide eyed.

"Nope."

"Dami?"

"Nope?

"What did they say, Walls? I need to know."

Wally was having trouble lying to Dick. "Okay, fine. Damian Did drop me, but only from like, five inches off the ground."

"Oh My God." He Buried his head in his arms, crossed on the table.

"It wasn't That bad."

"What did they say?" He was almost too scared to ask.

"Nothing!"

"Walls-"

"They just told me not to hurt you."

At this point, a moan deeper than the marianas trench emanated from somewhere in Dick's fortress of shame.

"it wasn't that bad, I anticipated MUCH worse."

This didn't reassure Dick, he took a moody sip of his chocolate milkshake.

In the neighboring booth, Jason looked at his brothers."Fucking snitch."

Wally took the milkshake. "which of these straws is mine?"

"I dunno."

"eh." Wally shrugged and just stuck both straws in his mouth "so how's school?"

"Bad. I'm failing English.

Wally put down the drink and swallowed hard. "Yikes."

"Do you think this counts as hurting Dick?" Tim was squirming uncomfortably, listening to Wally and Dick make awkward small talk. "Cause it's pretty painful."

"Actually," Wally said. "I'm ironically failing P.E, I always either don't participate, or skip."

Damian  was radiating such intense, evil energy, it was surprising Dick and Wally couldn't feel it through the thin divider between the booths. It was a struggle for him to be quiet. "-Terrible influence-" Was all the other two could hear.

"Mmm. Me two, I hate P.E, just too athletic for it, and "used to live in a circus" is getting to be a tired excuse."

"Wow. "I'm just too athletic for P.E." What a flex." Wally laughed, mimicking Dick's voice. The other Batbros cringed. "No, but seriously, me too. I don't know how I'd explain how...fast I am." He lowered his voice as a waiter passed.