Can I Come in? We Had a Fight

-I was bored, so I went through some old messages and found some old requests. Thanks to @Aromantic_Satan for the idea (That I forgot for like a month)-

Ages:

Damian - 25

Dick - 16

Unlike Gotham, there was only person protecting Bludhaven.
Ironically, despite this, Damian had barely had a bad night's sleep since he'd arrived. It was probably not having his brothers underfoot, only worrying about them once or twice a month. It was refreshing.

There was a rapping on his window pane.
Shit
It was four in the morning, he'd just gotten in.

"What?"
He slid the window open about six inches.

"Dami, can I please come in?"

"Wipe your feet."
His youngest brother forced the window open another seven-ish inches and shimmed through the gap
"What are you doing here... at this time?"

"I- I had a fight."

Damian put the kettle on and looked him up and down, he wasn't bloody or beaten up, he didn't look like he'd been in a fight.
"With Who?"

"Bruce."

Damian nodded. Taking out a mug, the chipped one, he didn't mind if this one got smashed.
"You made it a long way on adrenaline."

"zetabeam." Dick was just wearing his mask, old jeans, a grey sweatshirt, and unlaced sneakers that were barely on his feet. It was pouring rain outside.
"Thanks for letting me in."

"What do you want?"

"What do you have?"

Damian opened his tea cupboard. There were an overwhelming number of choices. If there were two things he had too much of, they were emotional baggage and tea. They reminded him of home. Not like he really got homesick, though. 
He simplified the options.
"Chamomile or Jasmine Green?"

Dick observed that The options made him think of the two absent brothers. Damian promptly offered two other teas; rooibos and ginger.
He picked ginger.

"You're cold." He threw him the blanket off the sofa; where he'd crashed last night after getting home from patrol.

"No- ....Yeah" Dick admitted defeated, He was very cold.

There were a few minutes of long, drawn out silence as the kettle boiled and Damian cautiously, not spilling a drop, poured two mugs of tea, one Ginger, and one Rooibos, brewing and gaining a deep hue in the low lamp light.
He set both mugs on the table and sat opposite his brother, both of them watching their mugs steam.

"What happened?" Damian asked after nearly a quarter of an hour of silence.

"I... don't know." His brother watched the steam swirl from hims mug, willingly entranced. 
"I... I told him that either didn't want to be Robin...or... I wanted more.... freedom, as  Robin." His speech was devoid of feeling, the emotions he hadn't already cried out on the trip over were busy watching his mug intently.

Damian knew the situation well; he had experienced it (Twice if you count his moving out announcement), and witnessed it twice from the sidelines. "What did he say?"

"I... don't know." Dick reached out his hands and cradled the scalding hot mug in his freezing hands. It was so hot it hurt, but he needed a prop to hide behind.
"He doesn't want me to grow up, Dami."

His brother nodded. "I've seen."

"But, like, I'm almost seventeen! I'm graduating next year!" Dick quickly realized he hadn't shed all the tears he could already. "And I feel like he wants me to stay twelve!" He gasped.
"I mean, it's alright with you guys. It's really annoying to have you all blatantly treat me like a child, but at least you aren't trying to actively stop me from growing up?" He sipped his tea, it was too hot. It hurt.
"And, like sometimes I just feel like can't move on from him, but if he wants he'll just... replace me. Isn't that what happened to you guys? The wives of Henry VIII? Who get replaced if they don't give him exactly what he expects?" He choked.

"You're panicking, it's making you unrealistic." Damian stated, forcing eye contact with his brother. 
"I don't pretend that I don't have issues with our father,"

"That much is obvious."

"Don't interrupt. I don't pretend I don't have issues with our father, but if there's something I've learned from the past..." He actually had to think about it. "God, seventeen years, it's that he is never as angry with you as he seems. He wants to keep you safe, and the only way he knows how to do that, is to keep you in his sight at all times."

"...that's bullshit." Dick admitted.

"In so many words; it is." His brother agreed. "Why do you think he was so mad when I told him I was moving here? I'm nearly thirty."

"That's weird, you're too young to be thirty." Dick said. "But, You still left! and he's not mad anymore. If I do anything, I still have to live in the manor, and... I dunno?"

"You're scared."

"No! -well, yeah! since I was eight, my whole life has been... Robin. I don't want to stop being Robin, I just want respect and independence!"

"You think he might retaliate."

"YES!" That was exactly the word he needed. "He grounded me from being Robin for a month for doing something half this bad. What'll he do now? I said... I said I want to either work freely or die. He's going to be so pissed!"

"Well, you have the mask." Damian gestured to the article on the edge on the table. "How's he going to stop you?"

"I can think of many ways..." Dick stared at the table.

"Not in my city. How about Robin works out of Bludhaven for a few weeks?"

"He'll never agree to that."

"Well we aren't asking him, we're telling him." Damian stood, grabbing his phone off the coffee table. 

"Dami? DAMI, What Are You Doing?" Dick asked frantically, setting his tea down.

"One minute, Richard."
He waited for the call to go through. Finally, it did.
"Are you missing anything?"
There was an answer, but Dick couldn't hear it.
"Well I happen to know where he is."
Another reply, this one frantic and loud, nearly audible.
"No, I don't think I will."
Damian listened intently for nearly thirty seconds.
"I won't. He'll talk to you when he's ready."

"I can talk now" Dick mouthed at him.

"Hold on." his brother mouthed back, phone pressed to his ear.
"With all due respect, father no. He's staying. "
Damian hung up and threw his phone on the couch. 
"I talked to him, and you're staying." He retrieved his tea and sipped it rather pleasant.

"He's gonna be so pissed." Dick tried to be serious, but was on the verge of huffing with laughter.

"That does't sound like it should bother you."

"He'll be here in thirty minutes to yell at you."

"Oh, no. I may have neglected to tell him where my apartment is..."

Dick actually broke into a grin, tear streams still draping down his face. "He'll trace the call, or... something, he's freaking batman!"

"You put our father on an impossibly high pedestal; I've taken every possible precaution to hide my location. But if you're still nervous you can sleep in my room, like when we were children."

"...okay."

 -I feel weird that this part 75. that's 3/4 to 100-