kiss and more

(A/N) this chapter will kind of be lemon so if you dont like lemon fanfictions do not read this.

(Your POV)

You agreed to go to the storage room with him. The storage room was located in the back of the store, so you followed him to the back. Once you got there he opened the door, let you in then closed the door behind you both. he then turned on a light. the light was very faint barely enough for you to see each others faces. You then said "ok lets just get this over with." he simply answered with ok. he got close to you and pressed his lips against yours roughly. he moved his right hand to your lower back and brought you up close to him. You tried pulling away but he had his left hand on the back of your head preventing you from pulling away. he tried putting his tongue inside your mouth but you denied him entrance, putting your teeth together tightly. Frusterated, he took his right hand away from your lower back and grasped placed it on your right breast giving it a slight squeeze. this takes you by surprise so you let out a gasp. he takes this opportunity to move his tongue into your mouth. he explores your mouth thoroughly. moving hid tongue through every inch of your mouth not leaving any space of your mouth unexplored. he starts moving forward making you back up into a wall. he pushes you against the wall, you unable to move. he uses both of his hands to touch, squeeze, and feel your boobs. he trys taking off your shirt but is struggling to do so. you smirk as you relize what he is trying to do but cant accomplish. he gets annoyed and ends up just ripping the shirt off explosing your breasts. luckily you still have a bra on. he pulls off your skirt with ease. you are left in your (F/C) bra and panties. he finally stops kissing you and puts his left hand up against your mouth not letting you scream for help.he licks your jaw line and starts kissing and nipping at your neck. he reaches your boobs and he takes off your bra and he licks your boobs and he flicks your nipples with his tongue he takes your right nipple in his mouth and he sucks at it. he licks and sucks all over your boobs and your stomach.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N) sorry guys i have to go my parents are here and i dont want them to see the kind of things i write... bye