mission

(Your POV)
"Hey guys! I missed you all so much!!" Just then the master came out "what's all the commotion?" "(Y/N)'s back!!!" Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Natsu all say. "Really? Let me see" says master. Then Lucy, Gray, and Erza all step to the side letting master see you. "Uhh hey" you say. "My god if it isn't (Y/N). You have grown so much! And your so pretty" he says while looking at your boobs. Just then Mirajane comes around and says "master stop being a pervert and looking and (Y/N)'s boobs" "what?! I was not how could you say such a thing I am no pervert" says master trying to act as if he wasnt a pervert but the whole guild knows he is. You walk over to the bar and sit on a stool. Mira walks over behind the bar "hey (Y/N) what would you like?" "Umm can I just have a beer?" "Sure" she walks off and brings back a beer. "So (Y/N) how was the mission?" "It was alright a bit too easy for my liking" "what?! That was an S-Class mission for a year" she says surprised. "I know but it wasn't a challenge. The only real challenge I had was finding the mountain and climbing it" just then Natsu comes from behind and starts tickling you making you fall on the ground laughing. "Natsu stop!!! Stop Natsu I'm gonna pee myself!!" You say desperately trying to push him off to make him stop tickling you. After a while he stop, you in tears after laughing and screaming so much. He holds a hand out to you and helps you up. "So (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to go on a mission with me and teams Natsu?" "Sure which one?" "Umm it's just to capture some guys" "oh ok seems easy enough lets go" you say enthusiastically. "Terra lets go we're going on a mission" you call out to Terra. "Again? We just got back from one" she whines but reluctantly follows. The village isn't very far so you decide to walk there. "So what are the guys doing that's so bad that we need to capture them?" You ask. "Here read" Natsu says while Handing you the flyer. "Hmm? Capture some guys that have been capturing girls? Only girls with (H/C) hair and (E/C) with big boobs"...(inside your mind... Processing...) Wait what?!, so your using me as bait!!!???" You exclaim. "Yeah" says Natsu casually. "But if we use you as bait you'll get slightly more jewels than the Rest of us" says gray. hes right i guess its not that bad and i am the strongest girl mage in Fairy Tail so what could go wrong? " ok lets do this" Just then Lucy speaks up " wait if were gonna use her as bait she has to look like bait" wait no where is she going with this? "So lll take (Y/N) shopping and meet back here in half an hour" lucy says"wait no luc-" you start to say but she cuts you off "lets go!!" and she drags you off to a nearby store. after trying on what seems like a thousand outfits Lucy fianlly finds one she likes. its slutty though. It has a really short shirt that kinda resembles a bra. It shows off your cleavage and makes your boobs look really big. it goes along with a skirt. its a mini skirt that almost shows off your butt. you still have the outift on and you go pay for it. your getting out your money but the cashier says "umm this may be inappropriate but you dont have to pay." he sees a surprised look on your face. " in exchange could i please just have a kiss?" You were a bit surprised but it would save you some money and it would just be a small kiss so you agreed. "Ok thanks but could we go somewhere more private I'm not aloud to do anything love life related in the store" he says.