Happy New Year

I changed it from a Christmas to a New year celebration just because we're closer to New year at this point.

Your POV
As soon as Rogue leaves I turn and see all of team natsu looking at me. "Uhh hi..?" I say awkwardly. "So you and rogue eh?"Lucy says raising and eyebrow at me. "What?! No!! There's nothing going on between us we're just friends" I say. "It's okay you can tell us the truth we're your friends (Y/N), we saw the way he looked at you and the way you blush and smile around him, and we saw the hug" Erza says. "No we are just friends that hug was an accident." "Yeah cuz an accidental hug is a thing.." Gray says. "Shut up ice princess!" I say. "You wanna go?!" He yells. "Let's go stripper!" And just like that another fight starts at fairy tail. I manage to get out of it and get outside. Well the celebration is today so I have to go get ready. I remember Terra is still in the guild so I slightly open the door. I wave my hands so I catch her attention and I signal her telling her we're leaving. I close the door and a few seconds later she comes out. "Hey let's go get ready for the party tonight?" "Yeah sounds good! Let's go home." She says. We walk home planning our outfits and talking about the new year. We arrive home and we have about 3 hours to get ready. "I'm gonna go shower" I tell her as I close the door to the bathroom. As I'm taking a shower I find myself singing. I could win American idol if only they let me take my shower. I get out of the shower and get into my pjs. "My turn." Terra says as she walk into the bathroom ready to shower. I begin doing my makeup. (Sorry if you don't wear any) I go for a bit of a dramatic look. It's the end of the year might as well go all out. When I finish my makeup I decide to curl my hair. Doing both my makeup and hair it's takes me about 2 hours. I take my sweet time. When I finish doing my hair I look through my closet to find this gorgeous black dress Mira got me for Christmas that I have been dying to wear. I look for the prefect shoes and accessories to go with the dress. I take a look in the mirror and damn do I look good! Since I'm done getting ready I help Terra get ready. We decide that she should wear a cute little dress she also got on Christmas. We're ready and it's time to head to the guild. We walk to the guild and to my surprise there isn't anything thrown through the doors. But everyone is getting drunk and partying. I walk over to where Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Erza, and Mira are by the bar. "Hey you guys look totally gorgeous!!" I say. "Hey (Y/N) you look great too" levy says and the rest of the girls agree. "Thanks. Soo who are you guys gonna kiss when the clock strikes 12?" I ask. "Juvia will be kissing my lovely gray" Juvia says. "Levy will be kissing gajeel obviously!" Lucy says. Levy blushes a light pink. "Oh yeah well Lucy is gonna be kissing natsu!" "How cute" I say looking at Lucy and levy. "Hey Mira looks like Laxus showed up just for you" I say as I see Laxus walking in. "Oh silly (Y/N) I'm the match maker" Mira says. "Well Erza since jellal isn't here I guess you and I won't be kissing anyone at 12" I say. "Oh come on (Y/N) we all know you're gonna be kissing rogue" Erza says. Which is followed by the rest of the girls going "ooooo". "I already told you guys we are just friends. As in not boyfriend and girlfriend. As in we don't like each other" I say. We all laugh and drink and gossip. I keep glancing at the door hoping rogue will arrive. It's about 2 hours to midnight and the 2 dragon slayers and Yukino arrive. "Will you excuse me" I say to the girls as I walk over to rogue. "Hey you made it!!" I say and hug him.He hugs back and this time it isn't awkward. We let go and I greet sting and Yukino with a simple hello. "Come on in, sit down, you guys want a drink?" I ask. They sit down and agree to a drink. I bring them back a drink each and we all sit at a table. "I'm glad you guys made it." I say trying to fill the awkward silence between us. "Wouldn't miss it" rogue says. "This guild sure is loud" Yukino says. "It's actually pretty quiet right now no one has started a fight...yet" I say.  Then it's awkward silence between us again. My eyes wander around the guild until I look at the group of girls by the bar and they're making kissing faces at me. Rogue notices them too and laughs. "Uhh I'm so sorry about that." I say and laugh awkwardly. "What's that all about?" Sting asks. "Well it's just since they saw me and rogue together and hug they just assume that we're like.. Together" I explain. "Oh by the way rogue I'm sorry I forgot to return your cape I'll return it next time I see you is that okay?" "Yeah that's fine you can keep it for as long as you want." He says. "She has your cape?" Sting asks. "Yeah." Rogue simply says. "Why?" "She seemed like she was cold so I lent it to her." Rogue explains. "Ahh I see" sting says. "(y/n) did I tell you have beautiful you look. You look breath taking!" Rogue says. I blush a bright red. "Th-thank you, you look really handsome yourself" I reply. From then on the conversation is a little awkward but it gets going. We have more drinks and talk and it's pretty fun. About half an hour left till midnight and natsu finally starts a fight. "I'll be back" I say and go join the fight. We destroy half of the guild and it's about 5 minutes left till 12 so everyone settles down and finds their significant other. Natsu and Lucy are together, levy and gajeel, Juvia and gray, Mira and laxus!, evergreen and elfman, happy and Carla, sting and Yukino, surprisingly I see Terra and lector standing next to each other. There's 1 minutes till 12 and everyone waits anxiously. Suddenly you hear someone voice start counting down and everyone joins in. "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NE-" but I'm cut off by rogues lips pressed against mine. I'm surprised but I soon go along with the kiss. We kiss until we have to pull away to get air. I look him in the eyes. "Happy new year" I say and hug him. "Happy new year" I hear him say. We pull away and see everyone laughing, kissing, hugging and drinking again. We sit back down and continue talking and laughing the night away. I decided to get drunk since it was new year and I was in the guild so I knew nothing bad would happen to me.

Thanks to everyone that has read this story and voted and commented. I hope you guys are enjoying it. I love you all ❤️. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY 2016!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD YEAR!