You're invited

Your POV

"Hello sting and Yukino" rogue says politely. I just wave. My kiss with rogue was still on my mind it was amazing! I felt sparks fly! "Why were you kissing?!" Sting asks. Rogue goes to sit down and I follow and sit next to him. Sting and Yukino walk forward a few steps until they're under the mistletoe. I point above them "that's why" I say. They look up and yukinos face immediately turns red. "I-i guess we have to uhh k-kiss.." She says. "Well kiss we shall" sting replies. He looks at me then pulls her close and kisses her roughly. He has his hands on her waist and dips her. This is annoying to watch so I turn away and try to make conversation with rogue. "So this is your guild huh? Pretty interesting" "yeah I guess you could say that. Do you wanna get our mission and go?" He asks. "Yes that sounds great lets go pick one out" I say. As we get up I see sting and Yukino finish kissing. Me and rogue walk over to the request board while Terra rests on my head and Frosch has joined us and rests on rogues head. Sting walks over to us. "So are you guys going on a job together?" "Yeah why?" I say. "No just weird since you're from a different guild" he says. "Well since you abandoned your partner for your girlfriend I thought I'd give him company." I turn to rogue "I'll wait for you outside" I say. I say bye to everyone except sting and Yukino and walk out. Once we're outside Terra speaks up. "Don't you think you're overreacting?" "I don't know what you're talking about." I say trying to avoid the conversation. "Well after your date with sting you found out about sting and Yukino being a thing and you've been acting weird towards them." She says. "I have not" an idea pops into my head. "And to prove it I'm gonna invite them to the New year celebration we always have at fairy tail." "Are you sure about that?" She asks. "Nope" i answer. I walk into the guild where I see sting and rogue talking. I walk over to them."hey I just had an idea. Well we always have a celebration for New year at fairy tail and I wanted to invite you guys.. And you can invite your girlfriend if you want sting. It'll be fun." "That sounds great id love to go" rogue says. "Yeah I guess." Sting says. "Great! I'm gonna have to take a rain check on our mission rogue I need to go tell the guild that I invited you guys. Unless you wanna come with me?" I say. "You know what sure lets go" I say bye again and we walk towards fairy tail. We walk, talk, and lays the whole way there. I love talking to him he can always finds a way to make me smile. We arrive at fairy tail and I reach for the door. "Duck" I instruct him. "What?" He asks. "Just duck" he does. As soon as I open the door a table comes flying through. (How do we have this many tables?!) we stand up and walk in. As usual natsu and gray started a fight. I walk to natsu "you started a fight without me?!" I act offended. "Let's go! I'll beat you any day!" I rolls my eyes. "Settle down flame breathe save that for another day I'm looking for master." "He's in his office, but what's he doing here?" He points at rogue. "I invited him and sting to the New year celebration." I say. Lucy winks at me "oooo are you and rogue a thing??" I blush bright red thinking of the kiss. "No no just friends! I'm gonna go look for the master." I walk to masters office. I knock. "Come in!" Master says. "Hey master I just wanted to let you know I invite rogue and sting and Yukino to our New year celebration if that's okay with you?" "Yes yes the more the merrier!" He's obviously drunk but he said yes so it's fine. "Yay thank you. Goodbye now" I say and close the door. "Well I gotta go now I just wanted to make sure you got here safely." Rogue says. He's so sweet and I don't want him to leave but I pretend like everything's fine. "Oh okay then well I'll walk you to the door." We walk to the door. "Okay bye" I lean in and hug him. He's hugs back awkwardly. I realize what I'm doing and pull away. "I'm so sorry I usually say bye to my friends by hugging them I'm so sorry!" I say blushing super red. "No no it's fine" he chuckles. "I understand.. Well bye." And just like that he's gone.

Party will be next chapter yay!!!