Gotcha

Your POV
We followed the man to an abandoned shack. He put his finger up to his lips as to tell us to be quiet and he entered slowly but he told us to stay back at first until the time was right. He walked in and we heard him say hi to some guys inside. It sounded like 4 other different voices... But I couldn't be sure. They asked about any new girls and he said no new girls. Natsu was very impatient during all this so he just went running in and we went after him. There were 6 guys inside including the one we had already met and one girl tied down on a bed but she seemed to be busy with one of the guys... And she did not seem to be enjoying what was going on. Natsu said "let her go!" And the man that seemed to be the leader said "or what? are you gone attack me?" The girl on the bed seemed to be desperate for help she was wiggling and struggling and trying to scream out but the rag over her mouth was preventing her from doing so. Erza ran over to her and three the man ontop of her off into the wall across the room. Ezra then cuz the ropes around the girls wrists and ankles and she took off the rag from the girls mouth. The girl seemed to be crying at this point. She yelled out to a certain guy in the group "Troy you sick asshole you betrayed me!!! How could you bring me here?!?! How could you let them do this to me?!?! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!" I felt bad for her. One guy answers back I'm guessing it was Troy he said "oh sweetie it was never love and I never cared for you" he smirked "I got all I ever wanted from you today you slut! You are if no use to me anymore!" At that point I started to get mad. Troy first used that poor girl! He played with her feelings like nothing! He didn't care! And on top of that he called her a slut!! No girl should ever be disrespected in a way as to be called those type of names! The girl seemed so sweet and that guy never cared for her! I started to get mad and a dark blue aura surrounded me but I calmed it down and made it disappear. The leader turned to me, looked at my body, and said to the other men "a another good one to have fun with boys" this crossed the line. A really dark aura surrounded me but the leader only turned back towards natsu. "Anyway you never answered my question what are you gonna do if I don't let the girl go? Are you gonna fight me?" Before natsu could respond I stepped infront of natsu between the leader and Natsu and said very calmly "no he won't.... But I will"

END OF CHAPTER

(A/N)
Ok so I don't remember if I previously said what her/ your powers are and in pretty sure I never mentioned so I'll leave that up to you... Leave a comment what you want the power you have to be or tell me to just say (Y/P) that will stand for your power and you guys can just fill in the blank for what your power will be. Just telling me what power you want the character to have would make things a lot easier for me but any help I can get I appreciate