Where it all begins

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST FAN-FICTION SO I APOLOGIZE IF IT ISN'T VERY GOOD

Your POV
"So terra, where should we go now?" You asked your little black and blue exceed. "Hmm lets go eat I'm starving!!" That didn't surprise you Terra was always hungry. As you walked around Magnolia looking for somewhere to eat you spotted a small diner. You and terra hurry in and find a place to sit. A smiling young lady walks up to you and asks "may I take your order?" You kindly respond, "umm can we have a glass of water and 2 sandwiches?" "Coming right up!" She walks away towards the kitchen. As you sit there having a conversation about your guild with your exceed, through the window you spot 2 young guys walking outside along with 2 exceeds. Just then your food arrives and you along with Terra gobble up your own sandwiches and share the glass of water. You pay for the food and walk outside. Just as you step outside a frog pounces on you. "Frosch!!" You hear someone call out. You slowly get up and see that the frog was actually a cat in a frog suit. Another red cat with a blue vest flys up to your face and says "your pretty". The cat in the frog suit says "Frosch thinks so too!" Then the two young guys from before run up to you one a blonde and one a raven haired boy."Id say more than pretty... Id call her hot" the blonde says as he looks you up and down examining your curves very closely looking at every inch of your body "Uhh may I help you" you say. They each take back their own exceed the blonde taking the red exceed and the black haired one taking the one on the frog suit. "Hi I'm Sting" says the blonde one very excited, "And I'm Rogue" says the black haired one more politely. "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you". The red exceed says "hi I'm Lector and that's Frosch" he says as he gestures at the exceed in the frog suit. "Hello, this is Terra" you says introducing your own black and blue exceed. "Hello, nice to meet you" she says. Just then a pink haired boy runs up to you. "Hey (Y/N)!!" And he pulls you into a hug.

A/N
I apologize for the short chapter... Ill try to update often. The chapters might be short at times or vary in length so we'll see together how this fanfiction turns out.
See you soon >.<