Chapter Two

I hit the tree with a thud as I see sharp claws aimed towards my face. I duck as I see the claws sink into the tree. Lunge forward swiping at the demons chest but he dodging with insane speed and lands about 3 meters in from of me.
       "Who are you demon and why are you with those humans." The demon said with little emotion.
       "What does it matter to you?" I snarl back alittle as I jump in front of Rin and Kimura pulling out my sword, protecting the two girls. I look towards the tree and observe the demon that attacked me. He was a tall Dog Demon with pure white silky hair. He had a gorgeous ivory kimono with red floral designs adorning the sleeves. His chest is covered with spikes plate armor and there appears to be some fur draped across his shoulder.
        I growled alittle at him as he stands next to the tree I just hit. Poison seeps out of the gouges in to tree and his claws drip the same liquid. Rin runs out from behind me towards the demon,
       "Hi Lord Sesshomaru! Look I made some friends! Can they stay with us tonight" She runs next to him gently pulling on his kimono sleeve.
        I stand there dropping my stance alittle, still kind cautious of the demon standing in front of me.
         'He is Rin's guardian?! But he is a demon?' I quickly question but then I look at Kimura behind me.
         'Well I guess I can't judge...' I realize as I redirect my attention to the Inu Demon.
He is staring into my eyes with a blank cool expression, which I return back to him.
       'Him and Rin seem like total opposites but I can see he is very protective of her....' I think to myself as I feel Kimura tapping my leg.
       "Are you okay miss (y/n)?" She asked concerned to make sure I wasnt hurt.
       "Yes Kimura I am okay" I said smiling down at her as I put my sword back in its sheath.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
(Sesshomaru's POV)

      I stand in our temporary camp for the night starring into the fire that Jaken started.
      Jaken moves to stand next to me with his arms crossed and his head held up high.
     "Ugh! Where has that stupid girl gone? She has been gone for almost an hour!" He exclaims in a huffy tone.
      I don't acknowledge him and I continue starring at the fire. I smell the air and sense Rins scent coming closer but there is two other people with her close by and one is a demon.
     "Jaken wait here" I said sternly. I start walking in Rins direction for a minute or two till I see Rins figure then I notice a demon standing behind her. Before they have time to react I push off the ground and lunge at the demon with lightning speed at strike them into a tree. I hear them hit with a thud as my claws glow green and I claw towards their head but they quickly dodge as my claws dig into the tree. I turn around and see them lunge at my chest
      'Foolish demon....' I quickly step out of the way and move back to look at the demon stalking Rin.
      I stare at the fox demon that stands in front of me. She is standing in a defensive position with a short sword. Her tail gently wrapping around the small girl next to her. I see Rin run out from behind her towards me with a smile plastered on her face,
       "Hi Lord Sesshomaru! Look I made some friends! Can they stay with us tonight" She runs next to me gently pulling on my kimono sleeve. I say nothing to the small girl and I look back up at the demon.
      She seems to relax alittle as she see Rin talk to me. I see a small human appear from behind her that seems to be the same age as Rin. The demon is wearing a black and white kimono which makes her (h/c) hair and ears pop. She has faint red markings on her cheeks very similar to mine. I hear the small human talk to her and I hear her name is (y/n).
      'Hmmm she isnt the most revolting demon I have ever seen.' I think to myself.
      I feel someone pulling on my kimono again and I look down to see Rin. She looks up at me with an innocent smile.
      "Lord Sesshomaru can they stay with us tonight? I want to play with Kimura and (y/n)?" She asks with hope in her voice.
      I say nothing as I start walking back to camp.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Your POV)