Him

Todoroki POV
As I walk back to my hell hole, I looked up to the sky and see that it was really really really late, why should I care, Fuyumi and Natsuo would only be the only ones worrying about me, god I hate it when they worry about me, I mean why should they worry about me, they should just leave me alone, they probably think I'm gonna end up like Touya, lost and forgotten.* thinks about the kiss and he blushes* why am I thinking of it! did I really like it........ I mean it did last a while but I'm not gay I can't, but to be honest I never really had a crush on a girl or a crush at all, but how could I if I was always alone, and never got play with the other kids and always forced to train ,WHY DID I HAV- " Shoto do you know what time it is, visiting ours closed hours ago, where were you!" I got cut off from my thoughts from my sister yelling at me "nowhere I just wanted to be alone" I answered " fine but at least answer my dam calls and get home earlier! " Fuyumi whispers yelled "what calls I left my phone here" I whispered "wait what" I could tell that she was embarrassed, either way I walk past her and went to my room and laid on my bed , what time is it, I checked my phone, it was 2 am, man how long did he keep me hostage I wish I stayed there longer, he was cute.

Next day it is Saturday

Bakugou's POV
I was hanging out with Kirishima in my room ,but I had a weird feeling in my stomach, but I wasn't sick and I wasn't... mad for some reason, it was something els I just didn't know what it was "Hey Bakugou" Dum hair said "what" I answered "remember the USJ attack, and remember how you Yelled one of the villains names?" He asked "Yeah what about it" I said in a rude tone "how did you know the villain?" I paused for a while "hey dude are you ok?" He asked in a concerning way "it's none of your business!" I yelled "woa man I mean if you didn't want to talk about it you could have just said so" Dum hair said, We stayed quiet for a while till he spoke again and changed the subject .

Kirishima POV
I wonder why he was so touchy about that boy, does he like him, no it can't be he's to manly to be gay, he seemed to have hated the dude, I shouldn't have asked in the first places, it wasn't none of my business. But bedsides that I realize something when we're together or close each other and just us, he always seems to blush a little just a little but still a little but noticeable, is it natural or, no like I said earlier, he's to manly to be gay, we're just friends, or are we more, wait what did I just think of course we're just friends I mean we're always hanging out and he doesn't seem to be bothered by it and plus he like that with Mina, Sero, Kaminary, I'm probably over thinking it.

Deku POV
I was sitting at the bar drinking and Dam Tomura is still mad me for letting Shoto go to take his time, I wonder when he's gonna shut up and stop worrying that he is going to snitch on us I know he won't, but he just keeps on lecturing me on how stupid I was on letting Shoto have his time to think, but to be honest shoto seemed sad when he left, did he want to stay, probably, hopefully, I smiled and blushed or the thought of that, Ether way I just keep ignoring him till he shuts up or till I get drunk to the point I don't understand what he is saying. Half an hour past  and daaaaam I was drunk as fuck, I don't even know what handy man was saying, hehe, I think he found out that I was ignoring him, hehehe I don't care.

Tomura POV
I kept on yelling to this retard how stupid it was to let go The KId hE KidNaP WHO DAD IS A FREAKING HERO, HE IS SO STUPID ON LETTING "HAVE HIS STUPID TIME", I MEAN HE IS HE CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING RIGHT, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, then I realize something even more annoying , he was fucking drunk, ugh I'm just going to pumil him to the ground, So I get UP CLOSE TO him and I start I punch him but then he starts punching back and then we started to fight till kurogiri comes in and sees what's happening and breaks us apart. "What are you guys fighting about now!?" He asked "WELL HES GETTING REALLY ANNOYING AND HE LET GO A KID THAT HE KIDNAPPED AAAAANND THAT KID'S DAD A DUM STUPID HERO!!!" I yell while scratching my neck "HEY HE-HE-HE NEEDS HIS TIME TO THINK ON MY RE-*HIKUP* REQUESTS ALRRRRIGHT PLUS I KNOW HE WONT TTTTEEEELLL ANYONE AND HE HATES HIS DAD" he tries to say "WHY CAN'T WE KICK HIM OUT KUROGURI" I yell at him "wee need the information he has on heroes alright now both of you go to your rooms!" He teleported us to our rooms. I know I Can't get out because he will teleport us me back to my room UGHHHHHHHHH.

Heyyyy, are you guys happy about this longer chapter, I have worked really hard on this chapter, I even reread it a hole bunch of times just to make sure it is perfect, I hope all of you guys liked this chapter, also that thing I found out about my self is that I'm non-binary, bedsides that I hope you a better day than mine.
Word count: 1002?
FINALLY 1K WORDS!! 😁