Fresh start

Deku's POV
People are not made equal. Some are stronger than others and some are just weak "YOU THINK YOU CAN BECOME A HERO" Katchan yells ,why is he like this all I did is excited is that the problem "ANSWERS ME NERD" "N-no, your right I can't do it, I sho-" I got cut off "YEAH NOW GO" "ok" I run off and ka-Bakugou goes do his thing. THAT'S IT I CANT DO IT WHY WHY WHY WHY I SHOULD JUST, no I can't what will my mom think wait why am I thinking what other people think, maybe I should see if she will accept me even if I don't want to be a hero and see if she will see the reasoning behind it.

Time skip at Deku's house
"Izuku are you ok how was school" she asked "Good I guess,mom can I tell you something" "of course you can tell me anything" "I don't want to be a hero anymore, nobody thinks I can do it, and plus that I don't even have quirk"
"What, but it has bin you're dream since you we're a kid why all of a sudden"
" FOR GOD SAKE YOU EVEN THOUGHT I COULDN'T MAKE IT, THATS IT"
"Izuku what are do-NOO"
moments after I hid make sure nobody saw and hid everything made sure if it was clear than I ran far away. Why did that feel good what am I thinking I just why why why why I mean this, "hello there" a strange voice coming from a ally way "what d-d-do you want" "nothing I just wanna help and saw and heard what you did" "w-w-what are you talking about" "Come with me and I will help you,I will give a quirk maybe if you're good than I will give you multiple quirks" "r-r-r-really" "yes I promise" "fine then" I start to follow him into the ally way and I anden up getting teleported into a bar with another person he had light blue hair and a hand on his face "H-he" "who is this person" I got cut off again "This is wait ,what is you name" " Izuku but call me Deku" "all right deku this is Tomura Shigaraki, Tomura This is-" "I know I heard it", now spill it what is it with him" As I heard the strange man explain everything I got to hear his name it was All for one but I wondered how is he going to give ame a quirk it's impossible "Now that I'm done I can finally give you 3 quirks.....there" wait what" "I gave them to you, the ones I gave you was a healing quirk,super strength quirk, and a brain washing quirk" "but how I don't feel anything" "you'll see once you use them" "ok" as time pass I started to learn more things about being a villain and I found my new home I basically live in a room in the bar, it's small but I'll work with it, hey at least it had a bed, I went to bed thinking all the things that just happened and next it's Katsuki Bakugou let's see if he like my new quirks.

( 582words, I know it's short I just got lazy, I hope you guys Like it I will try to update soon, have a nice day guys and I'm sorry if it was bad)