Mom

WARNING: starting now there will be a bit of self harming but just a bit so if that is a disturbance for you then stop reading if you want
The next day
Deku's POV
As I make my way to the door,I get stoped by All for one "Deku I need to tell you something" he says "what!?" I whine "it's about your mom.........she's alive and she seems to be fine and I don't think she remembers what you did to her" "wait my mom, wait why are you telling me this" I can feel my self tearing up, I step away from the door "I don't know I just thought You wanted to know" I start to walk away from the door and I got back to my room and think if I should stalk Shoto or see the person who really cares about me..........I-I-I miss her.......A lot and what if she remembers ,what if she doesn't want me to hug her and say sorry ,what if ............I start to cry "SHUT UP WOULD YA" Tamara yells at me, I ignore I'm and continue to cry"awww the poor baby wants his mommy , she doesn't even want you" oh no he's still here "what do you want" "nothing I just wanna tell you that she doesn't want to get close to you ,after what you did ,you FREAK" "YOU WE'RE THE ONE TO TELL ME TO HURT HER" "yeah so, I just wanted to help you" "HELP ME HOW"  I started to hug my knees as hard as I could "I just wanted to make you alone to and make sure you avoid people that way you wouldn't get hurt again, but it's seems that I failed" "Yeah so, I really do Shoto" "ew you freak i didn't asked about your crush" "hehe you right but you're in my head so you have to hear it, I wonder if he's like me broken " just like that he left or should I say shut up because he knows I'm right.

Bakugou's POV
After the USJ attack the police asked me some questions about that nerd like how do I know him but after that I thought to my self does he really have a quirk, he just can't it's impossible he still a weakling that's all he ever bin.

Todoroki's POV
I am still bit shook that the boy knows my name, is it his quirk maybe but I don't know he could have done some research or something I don't know, I brush it off and I start doing my homework "SHOTO" ugh what does he want, I start to look at my arm this is your fault" I say under my breath even tho I'm by my self, that's how I like it ...... at least I think so. I throw my back to the floor and just lay there but I get up a bit as I hear footsteps "SHOTO why are you ignoring me!" he yells at me "what do you want old man?!" I say back "We need to train!" "No!" "What did you say?!" "You heard me I said no, now leave me alone alright" I use my ice to push him away, but he just melts it always "LOOK I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY YOUR GAME SHOTO" "what game?" I say calmly as I get up "No leave me alone" "FINE BUT NEXT TIME YOU BETTER NO IGNORE ME!!!!" "Yeah right, I do this all the time when are you going to quit?" "Tsk" then he just leaves "finally" I go my to my bed and take the blade that's under my pillow and go to the bathroom and cope with everything that just happened, I end up with more scars in my arms and I sleep on the ground of my bathroom as I wait for the blood to dry.

HEYYYY long time no see huh? Sorry for the long wait, I have school work that my school sent me. For people who read my story I know I changed my name a lot and then changed it back sorry about that but the new comers, hi welcome and ignore what I said or err write, either way I hope you liked this chapter and it's longer so yaay 😊 731 for that And have a good day love you all thanks for reading.