Max showed his large teeth to me. They were very sharp.

Steve reached us with his hands jobbed in his pockets and Max followed him.

" It's looking cute " granny and Nanny reviewed about the cutie.

" I too liked it and Sophia wished to have it with her " aunt said by yanking me slowly inside.

" Lisa, Kevin is calling you " Nanny whispered loudly.

Granny and aunt laughed a bit as Nanny showed her the room.

" Steve, take Sophia's luggage along with yours also " aunt ordered Steve.

He gazed at us and seriously grabbed my luggage making 'thud' sound with his fist.

But Max followed him by looking at the rabbit.

Aunt grabbed me into the kitchen where I am still holding rabbit in my hand. Rabbit isn't active.

Aunt took the rabbit and dropped it on the table.

" I think, she is hungry " she said by walking into the kitchen. Granny observed the rabbit.

" How do you know, whether it's a male or female? " I questioned her. She laughed.

" ha-ha... go for a ride in Google about it my grandchild " she asked me to make a round in internet about it.

As aunt Helen reached us with a carrot.

" lets feed this to rabbit and it actively hugs you " she handed the carrot to me. I slowly placed it in front of her mouth as it quickly finished eating it.

" How should we address you? " granny asked rabbit.

It is the main question. We need to name this pet. It should be short and sweet.

" What about CANDY ? " I said they thought a while and

" Perfect " they both replied and we heard the sound of foot steps.

We turned our heads to see who it is?

" Max! " he slowly walked through the table to reach aunt Helen.

" Sophia, what's the time now? " I glanced at my watch.

"12:15 Mama " why she asked me about time?

" Sorry for the late Max,... Nanny " she yelled. Nanny stepped down quickly.

" What are you doing at Kevin's room without feeding Max?... " Nanny walked into the kitchen.

" Max was busy in playing with Steve while I am in the kitchen " she called him Steve instead of adding respect. She dropped his food in his bowl as Max is in hungry, she swiped out the whole in few bites.

" Sophia, go and get a shower " granny told me and I turned my heel to the staircase along with Candy.

" And Sophia, Nanny will hand you the cage for Candy " she yelled as I stepped up half of the staircase.

" Thanks Mama " granny chuckled.

" No need to mention sweetie. "

'Sweetie ' I like this name. I wrongly imagined about Helen aunt and granny. But they both were amazing. What dad said about them is right. Aunt takes care about me like my mom but the only regret is Steve. Lisa is busy in pampering her husband.

I am confused, which is Steve room! Every door looks same. There are three rooms on my left and another three rooms on my right along with another staircase in front of me.

Which way I want to choose?, left or right or the staircase. I closed my eyes and thought for a while. Let's prefer staircase.

I opened my eyes where Max gazed at me and quickly stepped up the stairs. I followed him and we reached the third floor. I saw a wide and huge hall where two pairs of large sofa sets placed in the centre along with television in front of it.

I followed Max, we crossed a library, working room, Playing room, and finally his bedroom.

Max showed me his space where he usually sleeps. I chuckled.

But this floor was very clean and I can see my image on the tiles.

I knocked the door few times. He didn't responded as Max gazed at me but suddenly I heard foot steps stepping towards us. I turned my head and I found Nanny walking towards us holding a huge cage in her hands.

I stopped knocking the door.

" Here the cage, Sophia" she handed me the cage.

" Thank you " I replied and I placed Candy inside.

Nanny pushed the cage just few meters aside of Max den. She then stepped down the floors.

I again knocked the door. No respond. I leaned my back to the door and scolding him inside.

But suddenly he opened the door. As I kept my whole weight on the door. When he opened, I fallen down unexpectedly.

I shuttered my eyes and felt that I am on the ground.

But a hand stopped me at my waist tightly from falling. I still closed my eyes.

A water drop touched my forehead and I slowly opened my eyes.

I found a familiar face,... it's... Steve. Just came out from a shower and the water drops made their way through his hair to reach me.

For the first time, I saw him closely and now I accept that he looks so.. handsome. His beautiful dark eyes which made my heart pound when I first met him on the stage in my highschool , straight nose, perfectly designed lips makes him to look simply handsome.

For a minute, I stood there by studying his features.

I got a perfect model to paint. Maybe I can't able to find a perfect paint to paint his glowing skin.