He sighed, "Women."

"What did you say?"

His eyes widened, "Nothing."

"That's what I thought."

After she -too- finished her breakfast, they moved over to the living room, a comfortable silence settling over them. That was, until Harraël spoke up.

"I'm sorry." He said, out of the blue.

Making Moira blink in confusion, "For what?"

"For letting you go to your ultrasound alone while I promised to join you." He murmured, his teeth biting down on his lower lip. He would barely look her in the eyes. He sighed heavily before grumbling, "Damn it."

"Is that why.. you were drinking last night?" She asked hesitantly, though instantly feeling futile for even considering he was drinking because of her. The world didn't revolve around her, she had to remind herself.

"Umm yeah." He said quickly -to her surprise- as he ran a hand through his hair. He met her eyes evenly again, and the hint of a small smile tugged at his lips. "Baby girl."

She let out a high pitched giggle, "So you remember that, eh?"

"I remember everything." He muttered, and her heart skipped a beat when he suddenly put his hand on top of hers. "From drinking until my eyesight was blurry to eating that remarkable quiche you made."

The skin he touched tingled with uncontrollable warmth. "I really am sorry, Moira."

"It's fine." It was a mere reflex, to say that. Of course, she didn't think it was fine. She'd felt disappointed to the bone. He had promised, after all. But he did seem to be truly be sorry, so she couldn't help but forgive him. "Just keep your promise next time, Mr. I'm-in-a-band."

He chuckled, "Oh right, I told you about that too."

"I would've figured it out sooner or later." She said calmly.

"Rather sooner than later."

"True." Was all she could say, sitting back against the couch's cushions.

"I don't like keeping secrets from you." He confessed.

"Then don't." She retorted.

He tried swallowing the lump in his throat, "Easier said than done."

"I'm still scared of the dark." Moira said, suddenly.

Harraël stared at her in confusion before catching on. "Oh! Umm, I ate cat food as a dare once."

She made a disgusted face, which looked so adorable that it made him laugh uncontrollably. The sound of it echoing throughout the open space. They went back and forth like this, confessing silly secrets. Moira could eat literally anything with Dutch mayonnaise while Harraël stole a pack of chocolate cigarettes when he was 19. Until eventually, something less silly came rolling out of Moira's mouth.

"Ollie is a boy."

"I once-" He began before interrupting himself, his eyes widening when the reality of her words dawned upon him. "No fucking way."

She nodded happily, as she was being swept off her feet, and spun around with his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"Told you so!" He mocked, jokingly. Pointing a finger at her. "I told you he was a boy!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

He lowered her back to the floor, "Congrats, sweetheart."

Glowing and blushing as she did, she looked like an angel. "Thanks Harry."