Chapter 37

Warning: mature content

------------------------------------------

His hands were everywhere.

"Harry, not now." She gasped just as he nuzzled his face into her neck and let his teeth scrape against her sensitive skin. The brown curls brushed her chin and his scent was all she could smell -enveloping her completely, drowning her in his freshly sprayed cologne.

"You look good enough to eat." He grunted into her ear, and then took a step back to inspect her outfit thoroughly; the skin tight, crimson velvet material hugged her curves in all the right places and the charcoal pumps on her feet only made her look even taller. His eyes shamelessly travelled up her exposed legs, licking his lips in the process. It was like each spot he burned his eyes into, grew ten times hotter. Her chest area grew the hottest, but she tried to ignore the suggestive stares for the sake of her ironed dress.

More than often, they'd been going at it like a bunch of mutts in heat. Now being a prime example of that. Moira couldn't go a minute without gawking at him, at his mere beauty, and practically undressing him with her eyes. While Harry felt the strong urge to touch her and prove his love; all the time.

Quietly tugging her up against his chest, his hands having a firm grip on her waist. She took nice, steady breaths, forcing herself to calm down in his arms. "We can't, baby." Moira insisted feebly, her vision growing hazy with pure lust. "Everyone will be here in an hour."

"See? We have time." Harry murmured as his hands moved away from her waist to circle around her, cupping her ass and propping her more towards the prominent bulge in his pants. Their chests were pressed firmly to one another, his eyes piercing down into hers. She could see the raw intensity of his desire for her-and she could see hers reflecting back.

"I still need to set everything u-"

Suddenly, he picked her up, as if she was as light as a feather, and set her atop the kitchen counter. He spread her legs and slid his way in between, his hands holding them apart so he could make room. His fingers moved her dress up in the front, letting his finger pads lightly run across her thigh, brushing over her panties. He wasn't exactly touching her; hardly skimming over her delicate skin. Harry watched her intently as her breathing picked up.

"Should I touch you now?" He questioned in a heated whisper, now palming her without an ounce of hesitation. His hand was warm as he explored her damp folds over the thin fabric. "Or should we wait until after the party?"

Moira could only whimper in reply.

"Tell me," He urged, pulling her panties aside to touch her swollen bundle of nerves.

"Harry," she whispered jaggedly. "Please." Her heart was beginning to thud in her chest erratically, her knees beyond feeling weak and her head going light-headed.

"Please what?"

"Please. Touch me."

A smirk tugged at his lip as he slipped a finger inside of her. She stiffened instantly, her mouth going completely dry when he added another finger. They slid in easily, because of how wet she was. A strangled moan left her lips as he began to slowly, sensually pump three fingers in and out of her core. She could barely remain sitting upright with the amount of pleasure attacking her senses, so she placed her hands on his shoulders to support herself. She couldn't help but moan a few times more, her eyes tightly closed, pleasure over taking her body. It would feel so much better if Harry took quicker movements-like vibrations.

"Oh god."

He was driving her further over the edge, pushing her closer and closer to the climax. Soon, her entire body lurched and she clenched around his fingers. A gasp escaping her as her muscles shuddered with the powerful orgasm that rocked through her like tidal waves, shooting down her arms and legs and belly, simmering down to something numb and tingly. Time had stopped completely, everything had stopped and she could see stars blurring up her vision.