𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

"Take Sumners desk"

Kevin goes to put his jacket on the back of the chair and Jay says, "what up, man?"

"What up, bro?"

"Don't get used to it, though." Adam says, taking a sip of his coffee, "we don't seem to stay in them for very long"

"How's Burgess taking it?" Al asks.

"Taking what?"

"Well, you getting promoted up here when perhaps, she deserves it a little bit more?"

"Oh, that. Well, she's been assigned a new partner."

"There he is" Jake says, as Antonio walks onto the unit.

"Hey, man. What the hell are you doing back so soon, man?" Al asks.

"Oh god. You sound like my wife" he says.

"Listen, we got you a little welcome back, slash, glad you're not dead gift" Jay says, getting up from his desk.

"Don't say we didn't ever do anything for you" Adam says, walking back in from the hall with a walker.

"Oh! That's hilarious" Antonio laughs. Adam points to Jay and says, "his idea"

"Oh yeah?"

"You wanna go?" Jay asks, as they pretend to fight. Al looks around and says, "it was my idea"

"Alright. We're rolling out" Hank says, leaving his office, "five minutes. We just caught a heater" then he goes in for a handshake with Dawson, "glad you're back, bro"

"Thanks"

"Hey, do me a favor, just work the desk for a few days. I don't want you dropping on me"

"No, I'm fine. I'm suiting up"

"Antonio. I'm not gonna argue with you about this."

"Alright"

🌟🌟🌟

As the team investigates at a construction site, Jay says, "they had a plan. They took out all the security cameras in the area. Jin checked the pods. There's nothing there."

"They're missing a 100 pounds of aluminized water gel explosives." Adam says, walking over to the team.

"Water gels?" Atwater says.

"It's for mining and tunneling. Companies use it for blasting bedrock" Al says.

"Yeah. That's a lot of explosives. Like take down a building big. We've had enough of that around here."

"We're also missing a security guard, boss" Adam says as the Lindsay sisters look anything but in this universe.

"Alright, I want a list of all the demo company employees, and whoever signed for the materials here. Anyone who knew water gel explosives were gonna be on site."