Tachanka: "You two ready to be tested on your gun skill later today?"

Iana: "Well, I've only shot a gun once in my life but I that was years ago. Maybe I'll get the hang of it again"

Oryx: "Absolutely"

"You sure sound happy about it"

Oryx: "Its been a while since I shot a weapon, most if the time I'm training my body so of course I'm happy about it"

"Well, you two will be going to a situation simulation. It's pretty much where we go and compete against each for training purposes. Guess six wants to see if you guys can handle being about it fe feild or not"

Oryx: "Looking forward to it"

Iana: "with live ammunition?"

"Rubber bullets"

Iana: "gotcha"

Later that afternoon it was time for Iana and Oryx prove themselves to be feild worthy. The teams consisted of Sledge, Iana, IQ, Twitch and blitz while the other team had Oryx, Jäger, Ela, Mozzie and Bandit. It was supposed to be caveria but she was no where to be sound so Bandit volunteered to take her place. The rest of us sat down in the briefing room and watched this go down. The Attackers split up into 2 teams with sledge and blitz taking the back while the girls go through the the top floor. Things went as normal for the attacking team with each of them sweeping the top and bottom floors. Sledge and blitz were engaged with Bandit, He got a few hits on sledge till he was taken out by Blitz blinding him in the face and taking him with a few shots.

Moving over to the girls we've come to find that IQ was taken out by Mozzie, we cut over to Iana's perspective and see her and out her hologram, she sends it around to the other side of the room to catch Mozzie's attention. Once so twitch is able to round the corner and take Mozzie out. We were amazed by how strategic Iana used her hologram in the situation and Aliabi was a but jealous that her holograms cant move around.

Camera cuts back to a 3rd person perspective of Sledge and blitz moving into a room, it seemed well until Oryx bursts throw a wall knocking down Blitz and taking him and sledge out making it 3 v 3

"Wow" I said while everyone else in the room seemed to agree with me at the fact that Oryx just ran straight throw a wall.

We cut over to Oryx taking fire from Iana and twitch, he's able to take out twitch but gets lit up by Iana making him retreat jumping up through a hatch that was a out a 3 feet above him.

Smoke: "Damn that lad can jump" he commented

Tge situation turned into a 1 v 1 with Iana and Oryx going up against each other with it ending when Oryx knocked Iana through dry wall and quickly taking her out.

After both teams group up at the briefing room we all gave them a round of applause, especially Oryx no one here as seen a man so athletic as him.

I approached Iana and pat her on the back

"good job taking out Ela and jäger"

Iana: "Thanks, it felt nice being able to shoot a gun again"

"Well hopefully Six let's you go out into the feild"

And just after saying that Six congratulates both Iana and Oryx for their good performance and that they are able to handle themselves in the feild.

Six: "Okay you're all dismissed, Except for you Geist and Twitch I gotta brief you on something.

Everyone but me and twitch exit the room and six begins briefing

Six: "I've recently gotten word from an informant that Caveria has gone A-wall"

Twitch: "Any idea where she went?"

Six: "No but after having Ryad search her room he might have found a possible lead that she went to Bolivia"

"Any idea as to why?"

Six: "Not sure but I'm sending you two there to track her down and bring her back, Valkyrie is already on the scene so you can link up with her once you arrive. Any questions? Good your plane leaves in about 10 minutes so I'd get your things ready.

We nod and head to get our gear. On the way to the airstrip I bump into Nøkk who seemed happy to see me but then noticed my gear

Serena: "Your going on a mission?"

"Yea, I'm gonna be out for a bit sorry I almost didn't tell you I was a bit distracted today, also I think dinner on friday might get posted to a later day because of this mission"

She was a bit bummed out about it, wouldn't blame her though seeing how she doesn't really take time to relax all the time

Serena: "How long will you be gone for?"

"Maybe a day or two"

Serena: "Well..just stay safe okay?"

"I always do" I smiled at her and headed off to the airstrip, Twitch was already waiting for me in the plane as I sat down. Knowing it would be a long flight I decided to sit sleep my way through the flight

A/u sorry if this sounds rushed or its short I ran out if things to write about for this chapter

Fallen Fate (A Rainbow6 Siege Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें