already? (Izuku lemon)

*(Y/n) POV*
We got back home after the attack on the USJ, everything had been different, and Izuku had become even more possessive. Not that it was a bad thing it was, okay I guess. He wouldn't let me talk to anyone the whole night though. 

We walked into the Izuku's place, his mom greeting us at the door as, Izuku pulled me eagerly to his room. He was being really pushy, not that I minded to much, he wasn't hurting me. Izuku turned the corner to his room, almost slamming the door to his room. Turning to me I could almost see the amusement in his eyes as he pushed me back onto the bed, he towered over me. Domination, it must be a kink of his, I didn't have time to really say anything as his lips were against mine. I let out yelp like moan, holding on to Izuku, I leaned in, his lips were soft and intimidating. It almost scared me, Izuku stood up walking over to his drawer, pulling out what looked like ropes and handcuffs? He spun around his face full of joy he looked so satisfied. It was weird, he wasn't phased, he wasn't even in the slightest bight embarrassed, as for me i was blushing and flustered. We just got home, I'm tired to tired to fight it. He'd probably just force it anyway. I stared, I didn't know what else to do. I struggled a bit, my wrist restrained against the bed post, I shouldn't be to scared, though fear seemed to bubble through me like carbonation. It was exhilarating, my heart beat quickened as the greenette leaned down stealing my breath with a kiss; such a simple gesture can make such the difference. His hands where warm as they roamed my skin, soft traces of warmth and tingling. Hed fiddle with a certain part of my body then stop, stare, look. As if almost admiring me, he was gentle with the fact I was bound and vulnerable to him. He could do anything he wanted to right at the moment, I wouldn't be able to stop him. His cool skin caused me to shiver as his hips met mine for the first time, a burn almost sting struck my body. It didn't last long, my name rolled of izukus lips smooth like steady flow of the rain. He fiddles with my hair patently, waiting a few moments till he thought it was okay to move. His movements where slow and sensual, passionate and deep, it made my lip quiver with delight. The taste of ecstasy settled on my tongue like hot tea on a cool day. I wished this feeling would never end, it was warm and comforting, something I had never experienced at home with anyone; and I doubt I ever will. Trust and safety thats the feeling its giving me. His curly hair tickled at my neck as softy breathy pants left both of our lips. As the last of our moans subsided from the peak of climax my body felt like warm honey after he was unbound me. Limp, I fell, my hands lightly hitting the pillow behind my head. Izuku smiled at me as if he wanted to say something but didn't. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us, warm and soft, his arms snaked there way around me I felt so secure I just leaned into him like he was the only source of heat that I had. I didn't want to sound needy or anything, but this is what I needed.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay I feel bad, I thought I posted this already but apparently not. So here it is im so sorry.
author-chan

🎉 Du hast Bury a friend yandere Izuku Midoriya x reader x yandereish Shoto todoroki fertig gelesen 🎉