1.

*Izuku's pov*
"HEY! HEY! YOU WAIT UP!" I turn around to see an (h/c) haired girl running after me. "H-huh" I stuttered "y-you left this I'm the *pant* classroom," she said panting, with her hands on her knees. "O-oh t-thank you" 'What is this feeling?' "Yeah, I saw that hedgehog picking on you, though you needed some kindness." 'That's really nice... calm down stupid heart' "well I'll be head home now" she said and turned around "huh? You need something?" "Uuuuh can I-I walk you home?" I question "hmmm yeah sure I don't see why not," she said, and I walked left to the school gate. "come on" I stated "Cum on what we just met?" I took a moment for her comment to register. "N-no, no, no that's n-not what I-i... no that kind of cum!" "Hahahahaha hahaha Okay Okay let's go!" She said, and started walking in the way, I think is to her house. Once we got there, I noticed it was quite small. "Where are your parents?" I questioned "Ummm about that~" "oh my god I'm so sorry!!! I didn't know!" "It's not what I meant their away on business!" "O-oh" I sighed and started to calm down. "Do they go on business a lot?" "Yep I'm usually alone" "that's sad maybe you could..... stay with me and my m-mom sometime?" "That sounds nice maybe later this week." "R-Really?! You would stay with me?" "Huh... oh yeah honestly I've never seen you hurt anyone. Only really.... helping them. Besides, I believe you have no reason to kidnap me, and if you did, I would have no reason to trust you anymore." I sighed 'she trust me' I put my hand on my chest, to make sure it wouldn't jump out. 'She's someone I have to protect.thank you All Might you're quirk will help nicely.' I thought of walking home. I was welcome by mom. "Izuku dear your home! I was worried did something happen?" She frantically asked "mom can I ask you something?" "Of course honey what is it?" "What was it like when you realized you loved dad?" Mom chuckled at my question. "Well... it's hard to explain, it was like my heart would jump out of my chest, and like I swallowed a bunch of butterflies why Izuku dear?" Mom told me "I think I'm in love!" I exclaimed "that wonderful honey! Now let's eat I made your favorite." "Thanks for the support." I chuckled.