lemon number one shoto

It had been 3 years since the incident. Initially, Izuku went on to become a villain and shoto become the number one hero. Yet still, mysteriously people who ever got close to (y/n) would disappear. There was never a trace or a clue of who or what would happen to them but that didn't matter. They were still gone.
But tonight, shoto was extremely happy. Why? Because tonight was his wedding night and he couldn't wait for (y/n) to become his, finally, his and only his. He'd waited so long for this, and he hoped that she did too. He remembers his breathing hitch as he listened to the vows being repeated. The feeling of the ring around his finger, the first dance, and the last drink. His heart sputtered as he walked down the hall to the large room at the hotel they stayed at. His hand was gripping the smaller women's arm, holding her close to him. He'd fought against his hormones for so long, that it was still hard to contain himself. His restraint was slowly withering away with time. He stumbled into the room, setting his things down on the nightstand; allowing the (h/c) haired woman to use the bathroom and remove her dress. He wasn't surprised to see her come out of the bathroom with a robe wrapped around her; he liked it though, he liked it a lot. He liked the way it tugged and fitted on her curves so perfectly. He paused from taking his tie off, his fingers locking around the soft silk of his suit. His mouth was agape and his eyes widened. It was hard for him to conceal the tightening of his pants.
"Damn" he murmured and dropped his hands to his sides. His face flushing red, he knew he'd be able to claim her as his tonight and that excited him. He'd already taken his shoes off, so the sound of his socks against the hardwood was muted greatly. The (s/c) female jumped softly at the arms that wrapped around her waist, her (s/c) cheeks grew bright red and the hairs on the back of her neck rose as warm fingers slipped into her robe. "You look so sexy right now baby~" shoto purred into her ear, kissing the shell of it; softly caressing his lips down to (y/n) neck and shoulder.
Small whimpers and moans softly escaped from the shorter female's lips, her face flushing with embarrassment. The cold fingers of shotos right hands slipped to the hem of her panties, pushing them to the side; replacing the wet fabric with the cool sensation of his fingers.
Gasping (y/n) tilted her head back, her eyes closing tightly. Shoto chuckled. at the cute behavior, picking up the pace of his fingers.
He felt the warmth of the female's first climax on his fingers, now coated in the sticky substance he licked his lips. Removing his fingers and lapping them clean he started, "you taste lovely baby," he chuckled and turned her around, lifting her by the waist. "But the time for games is over." He smile innocently as she wrapped her legs around shotos waist. He propped her up on the bed and, crawled over her, his lips linking with hers, the taste of warm chocolate and coffee flooded one another's mouths.
Shoto quickly undressed, pulling at the buttons of his shirt, his pants unbuttoning and starting to fall on their own. Shoto pinned the (h/c) haired girl's hands above her head, as, he pulled a condom from his pocket and discarded his pants; then removed his boxers. He was extremely excited about this whole thing, his eyes gazed over the smaller girl's body.
He put on the condom and lined up, before pushing in. He heard a small whimper from his partner his eyes following the lines of her face, his pale hands tracing her body. He wasted no time starting, not waiting on the small girl to get used to it.
But soon the female's whimpers of pain, turned to ones of pleasure as shoto picked up the pace. The way his hips moved was intoxicating, wordless slurs, groans and, whimpers filled the room.
With one final thrust, those two hit their high, their bodies sweaty and their breathing irregular. Toppling to the side snuggling his body close to hers. His head was in the crook of her neck, his arms around her waist as he drifted off into sleep, mumbling I love you as his eyes feel heavy.