12

*(y/n)'s pov*
I walked in elongated halls at the hospital, they seem to go on forever. I reached the door I was looking for. It was labeled with izuku m. I walked slowly over to the door. Opening it up slowly the cold metal tickled my hand. I peeked my head in the door and, looked around. I saw greenette setting in bed, the white sheets scattered around his body. His eye was dead and lifeless, as he stared down at his lap. "I-izuku? Are you okay?" I said stepping in and standing at the end of his bed. Like a match that had been lit, the spark in his eyes came back. I jumped up and pulled me into a hug. The wires and equipment that was attached to him tugged and pulled at his skin. "I missed you so much it hurts! Where where you? I was so worried!" He pulled away and cupped my face with his hands. The look of hurt plastered his face and his lip contoured into a frown. "What's wrong?" His voice was more demanding than questioning. "Tell. Me. What's. Wrong." He demanded, tightening his grip on my face, the wire that was connected to the bag of blood, started misshape the skin one his wrist; do to how hard he was pulling and tugging at it. "Izuku your hurting yourself." I breathed out, he fell back on the bed. A rather large bruise was starting to form on his wrist. Which he crossed well pouting, puffing his cheek out like a two-year-old. "Tell me what's wrong... please?" He pleaded, wrapping his pale hands around one another. "It's nothing really Izuku," I repeated, not really noticing how his face scrunched up. "I don't like it when you lie, tell me the truth." He demanded his voice like one of a drill sergeant. "Izuku-" "DONT LIE" I sat in shock as I had never heard Izuku raise his voice; especially at me. "Its Shoto," I said lowering my head. "What?! Did he hurt you?!" Izuku bombarded me whit questions. "What? No, he didn't hurt me I'm... just you know worried is all." Izuku looked morally hurt as I explained. "You're here with me, not him, you shouldn't worry about him, you should worry about me." I took this as more advice than a treat, as I should have. But izuku was my best friend, he has my trust. "You're probably right," I said hugging the greenette. "I'm probably just overreacting. Thanks for being there Izuku" he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and closer, till I could feel his breathing on my neck. I snuggled closer to him, I knew I wasn't getting out of this; he's hugged me like this before. He seems a bit more possessive during hugs, or any physical contact to be honest. Now that I think about it, so is shoto... I brushed off the thought. There's no way they both can be possessive over me right? About that time I felt warm lips on my neck. I let out a slight gasp, as Izuku violated my neck. I had no words, I didn't know what to do. I sat there quietly then, I started to struggle. I pushed against the green-haired male chest. "I-Izuku? What are doing?" I said, struggling against his iron grasp. He was holding onto me as a dog's stares at a piece of meat. His arms we're right around my waist, and, one was placed at neck keeping me in place. I moaned and stumbled around, trying to remove him. "Izuku!? Stop! Please!?" I breathed out. Letting what little oxygen in my lungs escape and, retract. Pulling in at my chest tightly. The retract and recoil sting at short notice. It wasn't as much pain, as it was shocking. I would have never expected this out of Izuku, let alone Shoto. But it was all happening and, it was all real. I thrashed around as, white, sharp, teeth bit down on my skin. I let out a sharp gasp. Warmblood trickled down my neck and Izukus warm tongue. without warning, he let go and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "There..." a short whisper came from his mouth, I was shocked and frozen with fear. "Now shoto will know that you are mine..." He wouldn't budge, his arms felt like they were made of steel and laid gently on top of me. I heard him fall asleep, but I was still unable to move....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/n)  wow.... 4K views that's umm well that's a lot. 😅
Umm I'm going to do a one shot special thing to celebrate.... umm what kinda of stuff do you want?