2.

*Izuku's pov*
*click click click* perfect I thought, looking at the photo I had just taken. (Y/n) has started staying overnight every day after school. She stays every day except for the weekend. Those are for her "alone time". I'm not sure what that means, from what I've gathered watching her, all she does is watch anime and eat popcorn. It's more fun here right.
I pulled out my phone cord and plugged it into my laptop. I pulled up a locked file and transferred the pictures on my phone to my laptop. I admired the photographs I had taken. There's one of almost every angle, and they were all perfect. I looked back over to (y/n), I wonder if her blood looks different from everyone else. I was tapped out of my thoughts when (y/n)'s phone went off. I slowly read the notification and anger bubbled inside me.
*Katsuki B.: yo you with that nerd?* (y/n) groaned and picked up her phone and giggled; she tipped a quick reply and set her phone down. I pecked over and read the text. *(n/n): yes and he's not a nerd, hedgehog.*
*Katsuki B.: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME!*
*(n/n): shut up and go to sleep. Goodnight Katsuki.*
*Katsuki B.: tch... Goodnight*
I felt my heart race, she stood up for me. I was so happy I spun in my chair, waking (y/n). "The fuck? What are you doing Izuku? You need to get some sleep, come lay down." And thus comes to my favorite part of the day, sleeping next to (y/n). I laid down and wrapped my blankets around both of us. She's so-so warm. I wonder... I thought and ran my hands around her waist. I felt like I was going to catch on fire,
When she snuggled up in my chest. Cute. I ran my hand through her hair.
"Izuku~" s-She... she's moaning my name. Maybe... maybe she feels the same way? I wonder, I leaned down and kissed her cheeks. I wonder what her blood would taste like. Would it be sweeter than normal blood?
*Time skip*
"Good morning izuku it time to get up!" (Y/n) giggled poking my face. "What are you doing?" I questioned though it came out like a whisper. "I've gotta go, home dork." "W-What?! Wait you're going to leave me?!" "Well, I've got to go home." I whimpered, thinking of following her. "Okay..." "well I'm off!" As soon as she left I got up; and put on a hoodie.
I crawled through my window, my heels clicked on the concrete. I started walking in the direction of her temporary home. I hoped to catch up with her. About three blocks from her home, I finally spotted her. She walked at a slow and steady pace; ever once in a while looking behind her. Love, don't you know it is only me? And that I would kill anyone who hurt you. Who tried to take you away from me. I can't let that happen! Not know not never.
I looked back up her talking on the phone. Listening closely I finally figured out who it was. My stomach began to turn with furry... Kachann. I don't know why he likes her so much. But when I'm done he'll never think of her again. Well, I was plotting we arrived at (y/n)'s home. I left with one final glance making sure she was okay.
I was off to find kachann. Tonight was nippy and moist. There weren't many people out and that was perfect. I walked passed a guy and pickpocketed him. He some cash, but I got what I wanted. I let my fingers run over the blade of a(n) old pocket knife. The sharp metal made a tiny cut on my finger. Blood trickled out, it's crimson color stained my fingers.
I wonder if Kachann's blood is sour? I wonder what he would look like dead? I chuckled lightly. I'm sorry kachann you've taken so much form me already. You. Can't. Have. (Y/n). I started running to Kachann's house. The clicking on my heals speed up to an almost inhuman rate. My heart rate quickened and my pupils shrank. This isn't me what am I doing? I climbed the tree by Kachann's window. Sliding inside I saw Kachann sleeping peacefully. Not a worry in the world. Just a soft look on his face. I walked over to his bed and plunged the knife into his chest. He let out a screech as the metallic tasting liquid coated his chest.
I could just leave him here to suffer, but I'm better than him. I aways was nicer. Kachann knew this. (Y/n) knew this. Falling to my knees I bust out in laughter. Stabbing kachann repeatedly, now coating my own hands with his blood. "You can't have her!" I yelled at my old friend's dead body. I have to dispose of him. He's gone. There's nothing left. After I got kachann out of the way, I went to find (y/n). She must miss me. I must make sure she's okay. No one can take her. No one! No one! No one! No one! No one! No one! No one! Not even all might. She's mine and knows kachann knows it. And he'll never lay a finger on her delicate skin again. I made sure of it.
I knocked on (y/n)'s door. When she didn't answer I got worried and, enter through the window; like I normally do. I found her sleeping in her room. Her angelic face glistened in the moonlight. Tresses of (h/c) locks scattered on her pillow, flowing around her face. I couldn't wait to marry her, just a little longer love and you'll be mine.
"Promise"