(Y/n)- "I'm gonna guess that that's where she's being kept. Let's go."

We take a set path and the giant lab was on our sights. But when we were close, the lights all turned off. The darkness was eerie enough but I could've sworn in the background that someone was following us. Suddenly, I heard grunts, breaking glass, blades, and then some. When the lights turned back on I saw Rachel and Robin on the ground, beaten and bruised...... I was gonna help them....but someone else was standing over them.

(Y/n)- "what the? Who the hell are you?"

The guy in the mask looked up at me and his eye squinted.

???- "so you're the supposed "father" of that abomination?"

(Y/n)- "I asked you a question first."

???- "hehehe, you're crazier than I thought."

He then drew his blade.

Slade- "I'm Slade. You might have met my daughter, Rose."

My eyes widened.

(Y/n)- "you're the one who gave the command?!"

Slade- "maybe. Maybe not. Step away slowly and I'll only take one of your eyes."

I took a step back and he gripped the blade handle.

Slade- "good choice."

He lunges at me with one of his katanas. I moved out of the way only for him to pull out a second one. He brought it down toward me until I kicked him on the side of the knee. I rolled out of the way and kicked his arm. But he grabbed my foot and through me through the glass wall of one of the labs.

Slade- "even with zero probability of winning you still fight. If I wasn't gonna kill you I'd recruit you to be the best assassin."

He lunges at me again and I just barely roll out of the way.

Slade- "certainly better than that league of assassins."

He then puts one blade away and takes out a gun. I don't know what gun but I really didn't want to find out. He fires a couple of rounds at me before I could run. I thought I was safe until one of the bullets manage to hit my calf.

(Y/n)- "ARGHH!!"

I fell on some more broken glass further scarring myself when I tried to pick myself up. The sound of broken glass getting crushed was behind me and I soon felt a force flip me over. Slade stood over me and he brought his sword out again.

Slade- "a shame, you would've made the perfect assassin."

He said before driving his blade through my chest. I coughed out a bunch of blood while feeling my heart beat slowly die down. My vision got blurry and my body went numb.

A bright white light was above me and it slowly took over my field of vision.....and then, as if every life experience all came to one.....I saw the fabled life flash before my eyes.....the abuse from the other families......the horrible orphanage I was put in......my first love......the great tragedy......and most of all, Moriah.