1

Everything was quiet. All that was heard were footsteps. Fast footsteps and her quiet cries.

Quiet forest with starry sky upon this huge part of land full of trees.

Her (H/L) hair were, thanks to the wind, in her eyes. Her wet eyes were full of pain. No one would say it was her if someone saw her like this.

She suddenly stopped. Now, everything was really quiet.

Her hand held screwdriver. Quite small machine was now in front of her. It wasn't that broken as when she found it, but it still had some mistakes.

It didn't take her long. Her cries were finally quieter than before, but it was still loud enough for anyone to notice.

Finally. Her work was finally done. After a month. She finally did something useful. That person will be happy after they see it.

"Finally" she whispered.

"Maybe I should try it. Just to make sure I did it right" she convinced herself.

She turned it on.

...

It worked.

Write the game name...

"Huh? That's...what is it?" she took a step back.

She didn't know what it was but she was happy that it worked.

She took a step forward to the machine.

"Maybe I should try what it does?" she took a deep breath and wrote the name of the first game she could think of.

Mystic Messenger_

You want to enter "Mystic Messenger"

"E-enter?" her breathing got heavier.

Enter...

Prepare yourself for fun!

Those were the last words she saw before she fainted.

(Y/N) has entered the Mystic Messenger