4

Some time passed and I already knew everything that my character used to know.

It was something after midnight and I was chatting with others.

Yoosung:
I don't know if (Y/N) is able to work

(Y/N):
I am not invalid, Yoosung

Zen:
Leave that topic. Don't you see that (N/N) feels bad

Jumin Han:
She never said that she feels bad

707:
Can't we leave that topic? At the day of the incident, no one came to her

Zen:
Maybe something really fell from the shelf

(Y/N):
I think this is the most possible way

MC has entered chatroom

(Y/N):
Guys?

707:
Someone entered the chatroom

(Y/N):
Excuse me.

Zen:
What?

(Y/N) has left the chatroom

I ran out of the apartment to the hallway and knocked on the door of Rika's apartment.

The door was opened. I freaked out.

I slowly opened them and saw a girl with long brown hair.

"Oh. I am sorry. Is that your apartment?" she looked at me with embarrassed smile.

"No. But the person who used to live there doesn't live there for quite a long time now" I calmed myself down and walked inside.

"You were in that chatroom?" I asked like idiot. Of course it was her.

"Oh. You are (Y/N)?" she laughed.

"Yeah. I heard that someone was there so I decided to take a look" I smiled.

"Oh, I am sorry. An unknown number told me that he found a phone with address of this apartment" she looked away from me.

"And you went" I finished her sentence.

"Yeah. He said I can leave informations about him and where the owner can find that phone" she was looking at her phone.

"You won't find these messages. It was hacker" I said and she looked at me again.

"Oh. Well I should leave now" she said and tried to walk away.

"You shouldn't. We need to find that hacker that let you in" I stopped her.

"I guess so" she really stopped and took a step back.

"I'm MC" she gave me her hand to shake.

"You already know that but I am (Y/N)" I gave her my hand, my sweet smile and turned into that sweet and kind person that I am.

"Let's tell everyone in the chatroom" I said and turned my mobile back on.

(Y/N) has entered the chatroom