10

It was almost end of the game but Tishi was okay.

I still didn't figure out what the bad ending should be but I didn't see any danger anywhere.

I felt I like I succeeded. Yes, it was going to be a very happy ending indeed.

Me and Tishi, we both knew that the ending she was going for was the good one which meant she wasn't gonna go to the party.

Well, we decided to change that as well. I was doing my best to figure out more about my character and my relationship with Saeran to get him to us without having anyone dying on us.

I figured out many things. Like that Y/N was trying her best to figure out how to work with this mode she was in. She was doing her best to change the code and to get herself in the actual game. She did her best to fight along with the RFA and Mint Eye at the same time. I figured she was a genius....before I came of course.

SO when the day came, I was the one that went for Saeran and surprise, surprise! I succeeded.

It wasn't really that hard since he was basically willing to do anything I told him. Though I must say...the conversation between us was really arkward. I felt as if my brain was melting as I kept on thinking about the next thing I should say. I was never born to be an actress, I am sorry!

However, despite all that, I did it and went hand in hand with Saeran to RFA party. Yes, we held hands! He was like a little kid or a lost puppy that needed a bodyguard even though it looked he was my bodyguard.

As we walked, I heard my phone ring. I stopped and picked up the phone. What came from the other side was....

A/n: bish! I am so mad at myself! It took me that long to write this chapter! Anyway, from this, you have to choose an actual ending I had prepared for ages! I am surely gonna enjoy writing these! So, let's be fair, the true ending is really messed up. Like, really REALLY damn messed up. But so is the other bad ending. The good ending is actually really sweet but it's also reeeeally boring! If you want to good bad ending, read the true one since it's probably my favourite. Until I post them, stay safe and watch out for the virus!