"Have you heard any rumors surrounding George's collection?" Regal asked and Agatha narrowed her eyes at him.

"Who are you to Harper?" she asked looking between the two.

"I am her fiance. Do you know anything about George's collection we should know?" Regal asked her, Harper sensed his trepidation and didn't want to say too much.

"I've heard he has the only other copy of Poems of the Forest by Gerard Berlin. There is a story surrounding the book. Rumor has it, one of the copies has a map in the back to a treasure hidden by Gerard Berlin. I think it was just a rumor that started to make his books sell," Agatha remarked waving her hand dismissively. Regal squeezed her hand and she smiled up at Agatha.

"How interesting. I've never heard that said about the copy kept in London. Have they looked at it already?" she asked Agatha using Regal's strength to help her speak at a normal volume with Agatha.

"I don't know to be honest. George always said he had the most interesting collection. I'm curious if he did have the book he boasted about," Agatha replied looking thoughtful at them.

"We've decided to donate some of his rarer books, because it would be a shame to hide them away from the world," Regal shared and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Interesting. It was nice to meet you Regal and good seeing you Harper," Agatha bid them goodbye.

"She was fishing for information," Regal announced and she nodded her agreement.

"The sooner we get that book to the proper people the better. Julie and Michael wanted to do dinner together. They said they had an interesting interaction on their way down," she shared turning them back to the booth.

"Hmm, I don't like the sound of that," Regal replied. Harper looked up to see him deep in thought.

"Can you call your protectors and see if anything has happened at the house?" she asked, having a bad feeling their home was in danger.

"Good idea. I'll call, I think the booth is set up except for the rare books. We are taking those with us to the hotel room," Regal answered reaching into his pocket for his phone. Harper kissed him and watched him walk off as she put the finishing touches on her booth. Julie and Michael joined her a few minutes later.

"Where is Regal?" Julie asked her hand clasped in Michael's.

"Calling his pack, we want to check on our house after a talk with Agatha May. He said yes to dinner together." She looked around for him and spotted him coming back with a smile on his face.

"All is well," he shared and took the box Michael had been holding.

"Where are we having dinner?" he asked tucking the box under his arm as if it weighed nothing.

"There is a nice Mexican restaurant within walking distance," Julie suggested.

"Mmm, I love chips and salsa." Harper hummed, rubbing her stomach. Everyone laughed and they headed back to the hotel.

"We'll meet you in the lobby in ten minutes," she told Julie when they got to the hotel.

"See you in ten," Julie waved goodbye and she and Michael walked away to their room. Harper and Regal stepped into the elevator and walked into their massive room. Regal set the box of books down in the closet to keep it out of sight.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, wanting to make sure nothing happened to their home.

"I spoke with Rick, he said everything has been quiet around the house," Regal assured her, kissing her forehead.

"I just feel like something is going to happen," she remarked, unable to shake the uncomfortable feeling settling around her heart.

"Same, let's get down to Julie and Michael and find out what happened on their trip down. I'm curious to find out if they had an encounter as we did with Joseph King," Regal said and she nodded.

"Do you think he isn't working alone?" she asked as they went back down to meet Julie and Michael.

"I suspect we might have someone at home who is working with Joseph King," Regal suggested and she nodded.

"There they are." Harper pointed to Julie and Michael making out by the doors to the hotel.

"I can see they've hit it off," Regal whispered in her ear and she giggled.

"I caught them making out near the truck," she replied and he let out a laugh.

"Of course they were. Come on." Regal took her hand and made sure they were loud coming up to where Julie and Michael were waiting. 

Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote!