"Wha?" Midoriya slurred and barely opened his eyes.

"Bud, get up," Todoroki smiled at him. Midoriya whined and rubbed his eyes.

"Couldn't sleep?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya responded with shaking his head.

"Alright, get dressed," Todoroki laughed and ruffled his head. The smaller male whined and sat up. Todoroki left to do whatever the hell he did at two in the afternoon.

"Great you wasted the whole day," Midoriya mumble. He changed quickly and went downstairs.

"Deku! Hey I need you to pick me up some things from the store if you're still going out," Uraraka walked up the him.

"Oh! Uh sure!" Midoriya smiled.

Midoriya left to get groceries for everyone. After what happened, Aizawa now had to be kept updated every ten minutes the person was out.

"Where the hell are the chocolate chips..." Midoriya looked around the store aimlessly until he finally got everything. He walked out of the store and froze. He saw a small Australian Shepherd puppy sitting in a box.

"Poor thing..." Midoriya awed at the small dog. "Maybe I can ask to keep it... nobody's allergic." Midoriya set the bags in the empty space of the box. He then realized the dog's eyes. "You're so cute I'm gonna cry," Midoriya squeezed his eyes shut.

"Okay let's try to get home safely.." Midoriya said. He made sure not to trip on the way back. Midoriya realized his phone was blowing up.

3:47 pm
(15) new messages

HelpMe (7 messages) Midoriya where ar...
BiBiBi (5 messages) Izuku please respon...
Floaty (2 messages) Midoriya?
Blasty (1 messages) answer somebody ne...

3:48 pm
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

Bean: SORRY! I GOT DISTRACTED BUT I HAVE A DOG NOW I HOPE THAT'S OKAY- OKAY BYE SEE YOU AT THE DORMS

Midoriya blushed from embarrassment and walked to the dorms faster. He walked in and saw everyone in the common room. "Hi... I'm naming him Soba because he has the same eyes as Sho," Midoriya sheepishly smiled at everyone.

"Izuku that's cute and all but you worried us, you didn't reply for 17 minutes," Todoroki sighed. Midoriya's demeanor deflated.

"I know and I'm sorry, but I needed to make sure Soba was okay, look at him," Midoriya held up the dog to show the whole class.

"We're keeping him," Ashido said quickly. Uraraka nodded.

"Next time, please respond," Aizawa sighed, "why did I sign up for this job.." Aizawa mumbled to himself and walked out of the dorm.

"You should probably take him somewhere to be checked, who knows how long the poor thing was out there," Uraraka petted the dog's head.

"I'll do it tomorrow... first I'm putting the groceries away and getting a shower," Midoriya mumbled and set the dog down. The small animal ran around, getting exciting by all the people. Oddly enough the dog seemed to like Todoroki the most.

Midoriya took the dog up to his dorm and quickly got a shower. He walked out and saw Todoroki smiling as he played with the dog.

"I didn't really warn you about him, huh?" Midoriya laughed sheepishly and scratched his neck.

"I don't really mind that part, I was more worried about you," Todoroki got up and walked over to the green-haired boy.

Midoirya went to speak but was cut off by Todoroki. "Izuku look at me," Todoroki used his pointer finger and middle finger to move the other's chin higher, "I worry about you, and I truly care about you."

Midoriya stood there frozen. Why was his heart beating so fast? He knew why, he's always known why. He could feel his face heat up. "Shouto I think I like you, in more of a friend way, or even a best friend way, in a more than platonic way," Midoriya blurted out. The other male's face flushed.

"Izuku, I have feelings for you," Todoroki smiled. The two weren't going to mention his left shoulder and arm burning off his shirt.

"Okay, good...uh," Midoriya didn't know what to do after this.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya's face became even redder after that.

"Yes! I mean no! No as in I don't mi-" Todoroki smiled and kissed him. Midoriya squeaked then closed his eyes.

«~~»

this has a lot of crackhead energy but i didn't know what to write so here ya go- sorry if there's typos i didn't check over every sentence like usual