The Many Errors Of Kara Danvers

Start from the beginning

"Lena?"

"(Y/n)." Lena smiled as though Kara hadn't interrupted (Y/n)'s and Alex's fun sparring session like a bat out of hell, declaring prophecies of doom about her girlfriends' disappearance.

"What the....." The super's jaw fell open at the sight of her cousin sat behind her desk as large as life on the other side, a woman. "What's happening?"

At first, the strange woman was unfamiliar to (Y/n), her long black hair was pulled up in a tight bun that stretched out her skin, making her look frightfully stern.

The woman didn't look up as (Y/n) walked closer, she turned her head away slightly.

"I'm in a meeting (Y/n), excuse me, Ms. Smith, but my cousin can be very rude, she's probably come to update me on the status of her wife's bottom again." Lena joked with the woman, and although the woman let out a quiet chuckle, she did not look up.

"Lena, a word please." (Y/n) said, heading for the balcony door.

"She probably found a new crease, lady time that happened she mourned for three days until she realized it was just where her wife had been sitting," Lena said, rolling her eyes. What was wrong with (Y/n) today that she was interrupting her meeting?

"First of all that was one time and I was right to worry, Alex has the most perfect ..."

"(Y/n) no offense to you, but I don't want to spend all day hearing about your wife's backside." Lena sighed impatiently. "What did you want?"

"Kara said you had disappeared." (Y/n) rushed out as she lunged forward and pulled her woman into her arms, holding her as tightly as she could.

The relief was starting to settle in the super, but that fear that took over when she thought someone had hurt her cousin again.

"She said what?" Lena gasped the breath being squeezed from her lungs as (Y/n) refused to let go.

"Disappeared, she said you were missing." (Y/n) cried. "You are you aren't you?" (Y/n) asked, pushing Lena away, holding her at arm's length as (Y/n) inspected every inch of the raven-haired woman's face and body.

"Of course it is, what the hell is going on?" Lena demanded to manage to free herself from her cousin's grip.

"I told you, Kara said....hey, what happened to the woman?" (Y/n) asked her gaze drifting to the inside of the room where the seat the dark-haired woman sat was now empty.

Lena turned her head, and her brows furrowed, the woman was indeed gone. "That's you, you bring your craziness in, and strangers judge me."

"Hey, it was your girlfriend screeching you'd been kidnapped I was happily about to get ...errr you know by my wife, I'd rather be doing that right now." (Y/n) defended herself.

What had Kara seen and mistaken for this Lena Luthor drama? It was definitely something that Lena had become well known for, but here the woman was alive and well in her office.

"I don't like the way you say that like she's not your blood relation." Lena rolled her eyes before returning to her office. "The craziness must be genetic."

"Hey, no way she's my second cousin, and I'm not crazy." (Y/n) said following Lena inside.

When (Y/n) entered the office, Lena had her cell phone to her ear, and (Y/n) was satisfied by the look on her face and that infamous elevated eyebrow she was calling Kara.

Kara was in deep shit.

xxx

(Y/n) set down the bowl of pasta in front of her wife, Alex looked up and sent her a smile, it had been an extraordinary day, but Alex had to admit she was glad it had turned out to be nothing.

They'd returned home later than usual, the sun had already set, and they sat in their kitchen the blinds closed, and the light switched on.

Little Bear was curled up in the corner after taking Alex's not so subtle hint that begging for food was not something they as a family tolerated. Mainly when he ate more than them.

Yogi was in his new favorite spot asleep under the coffee table; he would go there to leap out on Bear and promptly hide, occasionally his wait would get too long, and he'd fall asleep.

"Do you think it's bad that Kara is a journalist when she can't read a simple note correctly?" (Y/n) asked, twirling some spaghetti around her fork.

"Just be thankful it wasn't the disaster she made it out to be." Alex shrugged. "I'd like to have a few years of drama-free after everything we've been through."

"That woman, though, there was something about her." (Y/n) said mystically, she'd seen her somewhere she just knew she had.

"Something about her?" Alex repeated.

"Yeah, I can't place her, and maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because she wouldn't look my way, but then I was more concerned with Lena, but the more I think about her, the more I think I've known her."

Alex's eyebrows drew together in contemplation. "Maybe she just reminded you of someone."

"Maybe."

"Just enjoy your dinner, you had a lot to take in today, there was me in a suit and our little sparring session." Alex smiled, her eyes lifting up to gaze at (Y/n) a teasing twinkle in the depths of her dark eyes.

"Yes, you in a suit, that was quite something, but I prefer you in nothing at all."

"I am aware of that." Alex chuckled. "Everyone is aware of that."

(Y/n)'s cheeks blushed slightly.

"I was thinking about names last night." Alex nonchalantly added.

"Oh, names for what, goldfish?" (Y/n) teased.

"Names for our child, of course, you can't tease me anymore (Y/n) it doesn't work, especially when I have ammo to hit you back with." Alex smugly smirked.

"You've become too evil."

"Well." Alex grinned. "I am married to you."