chapter 55

chapter 55

finally it was the day when Neela was given a discharge with all the staff congratulating her.

Avni and Neil too were present as per Neela's insistence. Avni who was at one end happy but other side sad as she knew that asha maa was there too and on other way Neela is now a days, she's cranky and all she wished was for her to understand the situation.

she silently took Ashish out to speak.

Ashish-(smiling) what happened champ?

Avni- paa, asha maa? how are we gonna disclose it to maa!

Ashish too went silent as in all the happy atmosphere of Neela being back ,he forgot about asha .

Ashish- ( serious) I did not thought about it champ.

Avni- I had asked her to come with me but she is too admant and asked me to stay back as well.

Ashish-(smiling lightly) chalo atleast you will listen to someone and stay back. We will figure that out don't worry champ. Let me take her with me and in the road I will be explaining it to her.

Avni-(nervous) are you sure?

Ashish- we can't hide anything champ afterall she had the right to know since long but anyways better late then never.

Avni nodded and went towards Neela.

Neela- here comes the ACP (making faces) and jallad for me. Can you for a while leave this attitude and be mumma's daughter rather to get me things I want.

Avni-(gasped) means you asking me to get junkies for you. Just a few days ,you came out of your sleep rather than recovery you are concerned about food.

before Neela could retort back.

Neil- (winks at Neela) yes maa! you need to follow things properly afterall you have to be young unlike you sadu wrinkled face daughter.

now this was it and Avni marched towards Neil to beat him but she stumbled as she hit the bed and screamed as still the wounds weren't healed completely.

Neela grew concerned but Avni gave her a smile in her pain to relief her from stress. Neela asked her to be careful and all left.

Ashish and Neela left in one car while others in other.

Ashish - Neela mujhe na ek baat batani thi tumhe, pehle tum mujhe ye bolo ki tum tension nhi logi na hi stress logi.

Neela-(turning serious) gaadi roko side mein.

Ashish did
Ashish ab batao kyunki ye aankhe churana tumhe aata nhi hai isiliye jo bhi hai clear baat karo.

Ashish- jab tum...I mean tumhara accident hua tha and doctors ne bola ki tum shayad kabhi bhi.....(sighs) tab asha mili mujhe. Mein tumhare saath loyal tha isiliye meine use mana kar dia. Lekin phir amruta ne kuch chal chalke asha ko media ke saamne meri mistress bataya aur isiliye mujhe humara naam bachane ke liye aur asha ki ijjat bachane ke liye shaadi karni padi......(Neela was broken and she had tears)

asha ko meine sab kuch pehle hi clear kiya tha aur use phirse kisise pyaar ho gya tha lekin vo news dekh ke usko pregnant karke uske pati ne chod dia use. agar mein nhi bachata to vo....

Neela-(crying bitterly) kyu??? bhagwaan ne mujhe kyu aise saza di ashish? mein itni buri hu? pehle Aman , Avni tum sabse alag. Shweta ke bete Neil se bhi aur ab jab laga ki sab theek hai to asha?

she was silently crying as she knew Ashish was bounded by his reasons but she can't help it at the fact that her husband is now someone else's. she was crying while ashish asked her to punish him and do whatever she wanted but she just wanted to cry out.

avneil- neela versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें