chapter 50

chapter 50

Avni was once again been admitted and now she was happy that she did justice for each and every women whom he might have destroyed. Not only him but a long list of ministers too got exposed and now were running for their safety.

soon everyone came and checked upon her. Riya and Aman were there only. Ali too came by evening. They were chit chatting until the doctor came.

Avni as usual rolled her eyes seeing him earning a snack from riya.

Avni-(rubbing her arm) what? I am not over reacting ok!! it's him see , baar baar koi ek healthy fit bande ko kyu check karega?? wait.... I think ki I am only his available pateint isiliye baar baar he comes here.

Karan- jee nhi u ACP. And even if I am free , in my dreams I would like to visit u outside. I so hope u had not been my pateint but can't help it ok.
people are mad to get treated from me n here u r degrading me??

Avni- obviously only mad people would like to be treated by u.

riya - ok that's enough. u keep quiet acp Avni and Karan u check her. By the way when can we take her back home?

Karan-vohi batane aaya tha but see she's looking as if I am a criminal here. btw to ur concern u can take her by 2 hours from now. But a few things still remains same that is complete rest for a week at least.

Avni- hey are u taking any sort of revenge. I agreed to be here and now u want me to rest the entire week??

in comes the commissioner.

commissioner- he is right ACP. Jo kaam kia hai aaj tumne vo vakai kaabil e  tareef hai. Keep it up . And u are granted a week of leave on my order. Take care.

And he went away without giving her a chance to protest.

Avni was strictly asked to be in Mehta mansion atleast for a week and to which she further sulked around.

Riya in order to change her mood asked Neil, DD, Ali and sunheri to be at home for a night out.

As Neil to was in a foul mood,DD and Ali thought of it as a change for him as well and hence persuaded him to come along.

Neil too agreed with hesitation.
At night all the family members gathered in the living room after the dinner to have a chit chat.

Ashish- so champ I know that u are not happy with u staying in home for a whole week,so y don't u join me to office till then.

Avni considered the option and finally agreed.

Avni- I will dad. thanks for this.(she indirectly thanked him for saving her from the prolonged pampering sessions)

dwm-ye kya Ashish ek week mein bhi tu ise office le jayega!?

ayesha-(in a sarcastic tone) y not baa? afterall Avni ko kaha shaanti pasand hai, aur thoda kaam mein rahegi to shaant to rahegi.

This changed all of thems mood , still Avni kept quiet and started to her stairs stating to change. All understood her and kept quiet as they didn't wanted to fight with Ayesha as she was clearly uncomfortable with Avni here and even though for namesake but still she is taking her care.

all came one by one and finally all gathered in terrace.

Ali- kaisi hai Avni?

Avni-(sighing) not again Ali.No, y don't I beat u and show that I am fit and fine??

Ali-(looking at Riya) y is she so irritated?

riya-(suppressing her laugh) actually har koi usko ye hi puch rha hai and plus one week rest.

avneil- neela versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें