chapter 31

chapter 31

so now they reached police station.
Avni was bleeding but then she was upset and angry on those ladies and no one can spare them from her today.

sunheri just was looking at Avni silently pleading for her to calm down but somewhere she too knew , the damage is already done and now Amruta will not be spared!!

Neil was just walking like a statue . Confusion, concern both were evident on his face.

avni- Neil please give me ur jacket.

Neil- y??

Avni- I said give me ur jacket ( raising the voice)

sun- please Neil!

Neil agreed and lent his jacket to her, she wore it quickly but the wound area was aching too much.

sun-Avni aaram se!!

Avni just nodded and went inside only to greeted by Ashish Mehta

Ashish - Avni.....tu theek hai na?( scared)

Avni-(nodding her head) yes dad! but dusri baat baad mein!

Ashish just nodded but afterall he was a dad too and he just took her in a hug to calm himself down

unknowingly he pressed her wound , she would have winced really badly but she gagged her mouth quickly and closed her eyes and started to breath longer. sunheri and Neil could see her and hence knew how much pain is she in but they can't help either.

avni-...d...a..(inhales deeply)
dad. mein jau?

Ashish looked confused seeing their faces and gestured sunheri to which she assured that she is fine.

avni- sunheri mein andar jaa rhi hu...... interrogation room mein mujhe kareena aur dusri ladkiyaan chahiye aur tum aur Neil chahiye to one way window se dekh sakte ho..I want u to record each and every detail, precisely without fail.

sun- ok maam.

Avni gestured Neil to come with him and requested her dad to take kareena once she's done with Amruta as she knew she is in for a good explanation.

Ashish waited in the conference room for kareena as he didn't wanted to see Avni in that mode.

here while going Avni removed the jacket with much pain and also her uniform soaked in blood

avni-thanks for jacket, I will wash and give us back.

neil-pagal ho tum? can't u see u r bleeding profusely? u require medical help. this can be done later. she is in the jail.she won't run away.

Avni- she won't but that bloody pandit would take her away and I am not in any mood to let her go without spilling the beans.

Neil- and what about ur wound?

Avni- that's an achievement and I am proud of it . leave that, that's not important right now. u stay here and then if needed will call u in. and have a grip over urself, there might be many things unfolding but then u have to stay calm , only that will help.

Neil nodded and Avni went inside and she grabbed a chair and sat Infront of Maddy and Amruta.

avni-tere tatu log to gaye Amruta ab mujhe ye bata ki aur kaha kaha ye sab chalu hai. aur ek baat dhyaan rakhna agar , agar bachna chahti hai na to jitna jaldi bolegi utna kum dard hoga.

amruta-Avni! Avni! Avni! tujhe kya lagta hai teri in khokhli dhamki se mein dar jaungi?? nhi! tu to mere liye ek gudiya hai aur gardan todne mein mujhe bada Maza aata hai, teri to mein hi todungi!! abhi bhi waqt hai sambhal jaa.

Avni had enough and she was loosing her pateince with every passing second. she in a swift got up left a good tight slap on amruta's face.

avni-ab tujhe pata chala , gudiya bhi kamzoor nhi hoti, better open Ur mouth warna!

Amruta rubbing her cheeks- ye tune sabse badi galti kar di. ab tu toh gyi, ye wardi par bada ghamand hai na tujhe , agle 24 ghante mein teri wardi utaregi likh ke le le.

Avni- mere liye ye 24 ghante hi kaafi hai. ab ye soch Mera to jo hoga so hoga lekin tujhe aur ye teri beti ko kaun bachayega abhi?

Maddy- Dekho.....tum....tum

now Avni grabbed her fingers and interwined with her and folded her fingers causing her immense pain.

maddy- ahhhhhh!!!!!! Ch....chodo mujhe......maa.......help.....koi.hai.

Avni- chilla.....aur chilla aaj tujhe mein batati hu ki dard kya hota hai. Tu toh maa thi na , fir apni beti ka sauda Karne chali thi? saram nhi aayi?

avni-firse puch rhi hu mere sawaal ka jawaab do warna.....

Maddy-aahhhaamaaaa.,.. please.....ba....bata do!!!! aahhhh!

amruta- chod use , pagal ho gyi hai kya?

avni- ye jawaab nhi hai mere sawaal ka!
ab mujhe jawaab chahiye warna agli baari tumhari hai( she grabbed her hand)

amruta- aaayyyyhe chod Mera haath!!!

avni-lagta hai tu aise nhi manegi and she started to fold but then Amruta spoke up

amruta-rukh jaa!!! mein batati hu ,(she gulped)
she started listing her places and just as they finished sunheri was instructed to just seal those places asap

sunheri understood her actions and placed a few calls and gave them the details.

avni- ab tera dusra sawaal, Prakash khanna Kaha hai!!

Amruta - mein mar jaungi par bataungi nhi vo kaha hai.

Avni- itna pyaar chal marne ka sauk hai to shuru karte hai, she removed bullets from her gun and left only one.

chal shuru Karein? mein nhi jaanti kaun kya jaanta hai but agar tum donno ne mu nhi khola to kissi ki bhi.

she rolled the ring and started with amruta

amruta- dekh....ye....tu....kya....kar rhi hai.....mein teri dadi dwm jaisi hu.....use pata chalega to Kaisa lagega?

avni-unka naam mat lena, chal ab tere pass 5 sec hai ya jawaab de ya fir mein trigger duba ti hu.

Amruta was sweating constantly and her heartbeats increased continuously and she was in terror and as 5 secs completed she push the trigger and Amruta shrieked and closed her eyes but she was lucky enough to be saved.

Avni- Tu to bach gyi lekin aur nhi bachegi kyunki sirf teen baar trigger chalega warna fir mein hi tera game baja dungi.
chal ab maa ke baad beti

and she looked at Maddy

maddy- maa ko hi unki details pata hai mujhe bas ye pata hai ki vo har 15 din mein madgaon aate hai lekin kaha ye nhi pata mujhe chod do!

Avni- itni kya jaldi hai, jab adha saath dia hai to pura support to dena hoga na!
Amruta ab teri baari hai

amruta- vo....v....vo....a...ab....k

Avni- tera time jaa rha hai ,jaldi bata!

Amruta- vo hi pandit hai!

Neil just trembled upon the development and he lost almost his balance had sunheri not been there.

.....

phew I know it might be short but then next is really gonna be blast so stay tuned.

avneil- neela versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें