chapter 42

chapter 42

so I am here again.

he dropped Avni to her apartment and she went inside although she was limping. she had asked him not to come as she can manage. obviously ms.i.am.alright. which she was.

she quickly had a shower and was on the bed to sleep until she heard the phone ring.

she just answered it thinking it to be of suns.

Avni- haan sun! i am fine and at the apartment preparing to sleep.see u tomorrow..

but she was interrupted by a rough laughter and soon her demeanor changed from calm person to angry person.

avni-pandit......!!!
(gritting her teeth)

pandit- Haan re maiyich bol rha hai.....kya re bina dekhe hi kahi bhi....ek baar dekh to le kisne phone kiya hai. Teri maa ne nhi sikhaya anjaan logo se dur rehne ko?

avni- meri maa ne to bohot kuch sikhaya hai aur kasam hai mujhe meri maa ki, tujhe to main apne haatho se hadkadi pehnaungi aur ghaseate hue havalat mein dalungi.

pandit- aur kasam hai mujhe khudki ki agle 24 ghante mein maine tujhe rang mahal ki deewaaro ke piche na daala to......ab tera kya hoga re??.....sona mat Avni kyunki tera pala kisi sadak chaap loafer se nhi balki pandit se hua hai!! kya pata kahin hospital mein teri maa ko, Teri Kisi pariwaar wale ko ya phir tere us aashik Neil ke pariwaar ko Kuch ho jaaye.(Avni got shocked, she was sweating badly)

bhaag Avni bhaag kyunki ab tere piche mein hu. pyaar se bola tha samjha nhi na ab meri style ki baari hai.

Avni- kardi na kayaro wali baat......Kaha tha mard to tu hai hi nhi. Kabhi apni maa Ka , Kabhi Kisi ki majboori ka fayda uthakar hi tu pandit bana hai.....arein tere se acche to vo sadak chaap loafer hai at least Apne dum par sab karte hai...na ki teri tarah na mardo wale kaam.

Tu sachi mein insaan hai ya bigi billi??

this was it. he was completely infuriated.

pandit- ayeee!! chup ho jaa aur ye to waqt hi batayega ki kaun mard hai aur kaun na mard. ab to tune khud ki maut ko nyota diya hai. ab to tujhe mein yaha sirf laaunga nhi balki pura video banakar media ko dunga aur to aur tere ghar specially pochaunga. aur barosa rakh isme mujhe sabse jyaada Maza aayega.

teri to ulti ginti shuru.......chal mein phone rakhta hai lekin ab se har ek ghante mein kya hoga vo to tujhe pata bhi nhi hai. police wali hai na chaukana rehna kahi der na ho jaaye.

before Avni could answer he ended the call.

Avni quickly called sun and told her to trace the number.

but now that he has given an open warning to her she can't be at rest.

she quickly asked the security teams to be alert and any stranger activity noticed should be updated to her.

now only one place was left to go and that was hospital.

she quickly changed and went to hospital.

she arrived before an hour . it was still 15mins. she was sweating but then a look at Neela and she was calm.

the power that mother holds can't be replaced by any person.

she sat there silently and started to speak with her. it's said that mother's and children have an unique relation but it got proved when unconscious Neela or to be precise a coma pateint was crying at the plight of her child.

Avni quickly wiped her tears and started blabbering sweet nothings to her and as she got a call from yet another number. she just got alerted and left towards the passage to speak unaware of a nurse going towards neela's ward.

avneil- neela versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें