chapter 51

chapter 51

Neil went quietly and sat beside her . Avni knew that he was there but she thought to let her mind overpower and she got engrossed in the good old times.

flashback

Avni- maa u know what kal I was listening to radio aur waha par meine ek accha sa song suna.....jyaada samjha nhi lekin accha laga.

Neela who was busy cooking looked at her curiously

Neela-Accha kaunsa tha vo??

Avni- sunoge aap?

Neela- yes mera baccha!

she played the song.
it was none other than zaruri tha....

Neela by the end of the song had tears with a sad smile on her face.

Avni got tensed seeing her like that.

Avni- maa kya hua?? u didn't liked it? pakka I won't play it.

she was about to put the phone aside but Neela held her hand looking at her.

Neela- baccha !! no! did u understood the meaning of it?

Avni- thoda sa maa... it's sad na that the person is depicting ki even though they loved each other they had to hate as well.

Neela chuckled sadly while caressing her head.

neela- yet they still let their love overpower themselves.....due to some reason they might not be together but still the love persists and is intact. This is the magic of love avni.... always remember that no matter what distance whether physical or mental u will always find ur loved one with u ....beside u. listening to u, understanding u and maybe sending prayers as well.

Avni while hugging her
Avni- but I can't stay away from anyone I love maa....
(in a mere wishper)

Neela- we can never say what the upper one is planning Avni so always remember no matter that I am available or am not..... I want u to remember that I will be right beside u , always understanding u from top to bottom and won't let u take any wrong step.

Now

Avni just opened her eyes and looked at the pond. Eyes slightly moist but overall the composition of body was giving up attitude with saggy bones.

Neil knew that he indirectly pulled a wrong string.

Neil- come on mehta u know right that we are friends cum enemy and u staying so silent will drown the value of our tashanbazi.

Avni- (looking at him irritated) just some time it would be great khanna.

Neil- see u know what .... nevermind but just listen one thing the more u resist the more weaker would u be. Trust me i am the existing example of it. I know that u miss ur mom but then if u admit it ....it would only lessen ur pain. Maybe u get ur answers as well.

Avni-(in a soft yet stern voice) and somethings are just not meant to be expressed ..... the more we express it worsens . Should try to keep it intact.

Neil- being stubborn haan are we?(in a sarcastic way) nevermind what I feel is that I am available whenever u want me to hear u out. And it's not that ki people out there are just sitting to clap on ur expense rather sometime along the journey u may find a passenger as well to help u reach ur goal.

with that he was about to go when he heared a distant voice.

Avni- it was an accident according to the investigation team but I knew that my mom was in some problem.

I can sense it afterall I am her daughter right?.... so I joined the police to learn more about her accident cum attempt to murder.

I still remember that sight as if I was just now visiting that....

Smoke erupting from the car..... all over dusty background. The sight was a live example of hell.

The nearby people said that no one would have survived it.......just with the trembling body I wanted to make sure that maa was alright ( tears welling up).

she had to be na afterall we had many things in our bucket list to be done. I reached there and tried to get past the car to see the yellow colour fabric but people held me from going.

I requested them to let me go but they didn't. After alot of struggle I went there to see maa all covered in blood all around her head and body.

My voice died in the throat ....No screams, no weeping, no trembling just completed stoppage. I was just freezed. I lost all my hopes until the police at sight claimed of pulse still beating.

that's when I gathered myself up and left towards the ambulance with her.

The doctors were known so didn't caused much of a problem and that's all...... the ever so mischievous, naughty, loving , lively and excited Neela Mehta is a mere corpse with beats on with couples of machinery trying to revive her.

All at a point wanted her to die and end the suffering but how can I let those last hope her revival crash.

I everyday go her, talk to her , speak like a minaic just to get a response from her...... she does listens , and I know she too wants to hug me ,cuddle me but she just can't.

And when u spoke about song....it just pushed me to the old time we shared.

Nothing more came out of her. she did had tears but was not crying.

Neil knew that she has bottled up herself and would only be released when her Neela maa wakes up.

Neil- (in a soft tender voice) Ur mom would be proud of u Avni ....of who u are today. The Avni which she left behind was just the raw form and today u are completely moulded into a fine art. I know that seeing her would only cause pain but trust me someday this whole pain would evaporate when u see her look at u with love.

with that both were silent and then left to their respective ways.

avneil- neela versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें