Chapter 25

Vote and Comment.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

My eyes widen as I realise who she could be and at the same time I hear Aahil confirming my doubt.

"Mum...."

Aahil POV:

"Mum..."

I get shocked to see mum here. She was in London. When did she arrive? To make things worse why did she arrive at the farmhouse?

"You here?" I ask her.

"Is this how you welcome your mother?" Nida bibi scolds me. I look at Anabia and she is standing all quite.

"No." I rush over to mum and hug her. She hugs me back.

"I missed you." I tell her.

"Me too. Won't you introduce me to your wife?"

Wife? Oh shit. I'm sure Nida bibi told mum I married Anabia and now I'll have to act along. I can't tell her truth not now. I'm sure she will hit me when she knows I married Anabia for my benefit. She always told me not to use women. What's worse? She might never want to see my face.

"I'm already angry that you never told me you got married so don't get on my nerves before I change my mind!" Mum warns me.

I shake the thoughts from my mind and introduce her to Anabia.

"Anu, meet my mum." I tell her low-key praying she does not mess up things. She looks at me and I plead her.

"Salaam aunty." She greets.

"Aunty? Call me mum just like Aahil." Mum tells her.

"I'm surprised. Aahil never told me about you nor did Ayesha. I pray to Allah he keeps you happy. Forever. May he bless my kid with endless happiness. Happiness which Ayesha never got." And mum gets emotional. No mother wants to see her child sad. May Allah bless our mothers.

"Mum, I'm fine." I hug her.

"Go and change your clothes. We should have dinner." Mum tells us.

We just had dinner. Well, in complete silence and half of the time my mind was buzzing on Anabia. She got angry on me.
I look at her and she looks back at me. I blink to assure her.

"I'll have dinner with you, let Anabia sleep. She is tired." I also don't want Anabia to have dinner with us as I'm afraid she might reveal mum the truth. I don't want to tell mum that I married her for my benefit and that she despises me. Not now.

"Oh really? I would love to know her." Mum complains. Mum, she is not your daughter in law. I wish she was.

"I'll change my clothes and come downstairs." Anabia speaks.

Bless her. But I'll have to strike a deal with her. She also created a scene in front of samreen bhabhi.

Anabia walks upstairs and I follow her.

"Do me a favour." I tell her.

"What?" She asks crossing her arms on her chest.

"Act like we're a perfect couple in front of mum. Please. I do not want to let her know I kidnapped you and married you. I'll tell her when the right time comes." For the first time I'm begging her. I have to, for my mum.

"Why? She should know what her son is up to. Shouldn't she?" She asks sarcastically. This is the Anabia I hate. Why can't she remain the new Anabia? The Anabia who wanted to be my friend. Why does she have to be soo stubborn all the time?