Chapter 22

MUST READ AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END.
THANK YOU FOR 51K READS.😍❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Anabia POV:

"Can I join you for breakfast? Actually I did not have dinner as well yesterday." I speak.

"Mary!" Aahil yells.

"Coming sir." The maid who usually comes to give me food enters the room.

"Why did you not give madam her dinner yesterday?" He asks her. My conscious was right, Aahil forgot to send me.

"I thought you and madam had your dinner already as you were late last night."

"So it means you cannot even ask her if she had her dinner or no?" He asks harshly. This shouldn't be happening. I shouldn't have come out of my room. Because of me he is rude with his helper.

"What about breakfast?!" He asks again.

"I'm sorry sir. I forgot."

"Should I remind you everyday?I should never hear her complaining of hunger ever." He tells the maid.

"Aahil, why are you shooting at her? Its just a small mistake." A girl who earlier wanted to save  me from Aahil, Ayesha I guess, speaks.

"It's not a small mistake. This shouldn't happen again." He tells the maid harshly. She agrees and leaves.

Great Anabia! Because of you she got shouted.

"Anabia, you can join us." Suhail tells me.

"I'll take my food in my room." I say feeling uncomfortable.

"Join us. We will get to know each other." Adil whom I had thrown coffee at tells me.

"Yeah please." Suhail pleads.

I take a seat and suddenly a girl whom I saw earlier stands up and starts walking away. Does she not want to see my face?

"Ayesha?" Aahil calls after her but she doesn't listen.  Aahil also stands up.

"A..Aahil" I call after him. I wanted to apologise to him for what I spoke yesterday night.

He looks at me for a while and starts walking. Arrogant enough.

"Maybe she is uncomfortable with me..." I hint at the girl who walked away.

"So what do you like?" Aadil asks me.

"As in?" I reply.

"What foods do you like?"

"I like biryani, kebabs... and a lot more.  But, appetite is less."

"Oh how about chicken curry?" Suhail asks me.

"Oh yes. I do." I reply excitedly.

"I'll take you to lunch today. Okay? I'll tell samreen to prepare, she makes the best food."

"Can I ask you something?" I ask them.

Both of them nod.

"Who was the girl who walked away just now?" I ask.

"Ayesha! Aahil's sister."

"Why did she walk away then?"

Both of them don't answer me. I take that as a hint to keep quite.

Soon Aadil leaves.

"So what were your ambitions?" Suhail asks me.

Both of us chat for a while.