Chapter 30

Mature content ahead!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I wipe my tears and stand up. I take my phone from the table and dial a number. The number which tugs at my heart every time I see it. I call and after a few rings a familiar voice is heard from the other side.

"Anabia?"

I don't control my feelings anymore and I cry.

"Aahil!"

"Anabia, wait, why are you crying? Are you okay? Did Shehryaar do something to you?" He asks me almost immediately.

"I'm okay, don't worry." I tell him to calm him down.

"Im glad. So how you doing?" He asks and i feel like slapping him. How can i call him after he literally just gave me away to my dad even after he knows of his feelings about me.

"Im dead. Hell, i don't even know why i called you. You gave me away like im nothing to you." I yell.

"Calm down. I know you're in safe hands. Never in a million years will your father hurt you."

Yeah right! I feel miserable on my self. Im so much in love with him that i can't stay without him and him on the other hand is cool with it.

"Okay bye!" I snap at him and cut the call.

Maybe now he is willing to move on.

My phone rings and its him.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Chill woman. Why yelling? Listen did you read the letter?" He asks. Finally! Now I can hear what he wants to tell me.

"I miss you" i finally tell him.

"So the feelings are mutual?!" I can feel he is smirking.

"As if you don't know."

"I miss you more than you can imagine. You're the only girl whose made me feel this way. And look at the joke destiny has made of me, i had to fall in love with my enemies daughter. Anabia, i don't know if you're taking me seriously  but i really love you." And my heart skips a beat. I cry.

"Can we meet up? Come to Dubai." I tell him.

"I wont stay alive probably." And he chuckles. He is right, Mr shehryaar will skin him alive if he comes to Dubai.

"Did you sign the divorce papers?" I asked as i suddenly remembered Mr Ibtishams words.

"Should I?" He asks me.

"Will your father let us stay peacefully? Im sure umar will take my place soon." Aahil huffs.

"He cant. Never ever. You're the one ....
I ....love." I confess.

"Can you come to Dubai?" I ask again.

"I can come to abu dhabi, but not to your dads area." I laugh.

"Lets meet during weekend. Ill wait for you okay?" He asks me ever so politely.

"Okay." I chirp.

Smile never leaves my face as I make my bed and sleep. Ill meet him soon. In sha Allah.

~

"You and Anabia can go sight seeing if you like." Mr shehryaar tells Umar.

A smile appears of Umars face and so does on mine. I'm happy cause I'll be able to meet Aahil.

"Umm can we go to Abu Dhabi?" I ask.

Well this is the first time that I've asked for something from them and so they will surely oblige.