Chatper 10: so close, yet so far part 2

We pick up with Jenny, tiff, Joe, Jordan and the others on the move from the camp that was over run by the undead.

What are we goin to do know, tiff ask. We are going to follow the plan that my husband made for us. We may be on are own but we have joe and Chris to help us make it through this. But how do we know that they are going there? How do we know they made it out alive? Jordan ask. Because that was the plan and we have to see, an I have faith that they did. Jenny replied back while she try fighting back tears. They're probably safe Jenny and on their way to the safe house as we speak. Tiff said to help comfort jenny. We have to stop arguing and keep moving, we don't wanna attract anymore undead freaks, now we are going to go and meet up with the others at the safe house and if they aren't there than we can move on and head to the base in Pennsylvania Joe replied back.  And what if they arent at the base in Pennsylvania giff said.. Than we hope they are safe and trying to get to the base camp So.... What you say??? You in???? Okay.... We're in

A few hours past and im worrying about donny and the others. Did they make it or are they..... I dont wanna think about that its just..... It's…hard. But at the same time, I can't stop thinking about the worse and everything and anything that could have happen to them. We been walking for hours and we're still not there yet. We still have 50 miles to go....

We can take a break for a few mins giff ask joe. Um... Sure kid. We arent that far from a small base that's around here. We're is it? Jenny ask yea... How far is it? Its about an mile away and it was up since the beginning of the end of the world. Its one of the first bases that we put up. Joe replied back. Do you think its still standing? Um... I dont know if it is or not. I haven't been here for a while. So i don't know if its even there yet but we will see soon each chris replied back.

As we continue walking to the base joe and chris started to whisper to each other. About what I dont know.

So did you think its really standing still? I don't know chris. It may be there still but i haven't heard back from them for a few weeks now. So it may be over run with walkers or maybe not. But if it is than depending on how many walkers there are we can take it back and rest there for the night. I just hope everything works out for everyone. You can me both chris. All we can do is pray and have faith. Have you heard back from the base in Pennsylvania? No i haven't. The Radio want slice a week ago and i haven't heard anything since than either. I dont know if its thr radio or its because will you know..... Lets just hope its because of the radio and not the other thing.

Okay guys, We're here. Stay beside us and don't say anything and if it has been over run than be really to kill. As we walk up to the gate there two man come forward and military suits holding guns. Stop! Tell us your business here. One of the men yalled at us. Don't shoot! Joe said. Im Sgt. Joe and this is she chris and are base was over tun by the undead. We just need somewhere to stay over night. Did anyone get bite? No... No one is bitten or anything. Okay hold on.

They climb down off the gate and open the gates and lets us in. Sorry for that. We don't get much visters around here anymore. After thw radio want slice and we haven't heard anything back from the other bases for a few weeks. We figure they other bases fallen. An we was the only one was standing still. I get it and our base was standing for months and it just was over run not the long ago. We loss a lot of good men and we bearly got out of there alive. So where are you guys heading to? We are meeting up with a few friends and than going to the base in Pennsylvania. Really? That's a hike. True it is but it's the biggest base and closet one and im hoping its still standing. There's no way that its not standing still. They build that wall to be unbreakable. That's what im hoping. Joe replied back. What anyways. You guys can stay here for the night.

Everyone get cozy and get as much of sleep you can get because we have alot of walking to do tomorrow. By this time tomorrow y'all be with your love ones and holding them. So get some rest. We're leaving early.