Chatper 1: the morning after

The story takes place with Jordan, Jon, Danny, Donnie, Joey and some of their friends before their concert.

Are you pump Jon?!?! Donnie said while jumping up and down while holding Jon shoulders. Yes I am, but you need to clam down. You need to get pump up Jon. It's the first concert of the season. And you know how he gets, Jordan reply back. Yea that's true... just let him be him joey said while he put on a shirt. So where is the after party going to be than?? Jordan ask Donnie. It's going to be right here. I invited a few fans and a few good friends. I may skip this one you guys, Danny reply back. Oh come on Danny, don't be a party pooper. It's not even that. I'm just not in the mood to. Oh come on guys, now let's leave Danny alone Angela said while walking into the room. Hey!!! You finally made it. I know... you didn't think I'll miss your big day Jon. She reply while hugging Jon. And she proceed to hug the other guys as will, Am I the first one to show up? Because you know how I don't like to be the first one to show up. Oh I know Jon reply back. No you're not. Jenny my beauitful Wife is also here too with her son even. They should be back any minute now. Donnie reply back. Also Danny's girlfriend (Kim) is here too Jordan reply back. Oh really?!? Danny has a girlfriend? I didn't know this, will I'm happy for you Danny. Angela said while smiling. Will thank you, he reply back.

As Jenny and even came back into the room and they all was warming up to get ready. Breaking news come on the tv. It was reading braking news... deadly virus is spreading throw the air and the dead walks again. please stay inside and close all the windows and doors. What's going on Donnie Jenny reply scared holding even. Everything going to be okay. We all can't panic Donnie reply holding Jenny and even. We need to close the doors and lock them now Angela said. Yea she's right you guys... let's take some of the chairs and tables an block the doors with them Jon said as he started grabbing the chairs. As Jon, Danny, Joey started to block the doors three blockheads come in panicking. It's freaking crazy out there man. Calm down and tell how's what is happening out there Jordan said. It's crazy out there. There was people eating people and they was covered in blood, It was so scary tiff Said as she started to cry. Oh my god!!! It's the freaking zombie apocalypse out there Danny said as he started blocking the doors. Okay we all need to clam down and get our heads together Donnie reply back. What are we going to do? Lea reply back while holding Jordan. I don't know just yet. Donnie reply back. It's not like we can just leave with all of them things or whatever out there. Joey said. Tell us what else you saw. Will not much. Everything was fine and then all hell break lose. There was people blooding from there eyes and noses. Than they dead or whatever. I don't know. And after I while they got back up and started to eat people. An everyone started to freaking panic and started to run out the doors. So me and my two Friends figured that it would be safer down here away from everyone. Lea reply back. Everyone check there phones and see what's going on everywhere else. Donnie said. My phone isn't working anymore. I can't get any bars. Jon said. Either is mines. Joey said. Or mines!! Tiff also said. What ever is happen... we're alone. I need to know if my kids and wife is okay! Jordan reply while he started to panic. They are already Jordan. We all have love ones that are out there. We all get to them soon. We just need a plan to get out of her first. Donnie reply back trying to clam him down. Jon try to help your brother clam down. We don't want to let anyone know we're down here . Okay sure thing. Jon reply as he walk over to Jordan. And the rest of us, try call someone to see what's happening.

Meanwhile to Jon and Jordan. I know you're worry about your kids and wife. I know how you feel right now. Because I'm worry about harley and mom. We will get to them Jordan. I know Jon, they are strong and I know they are safe. I just wish they was here or I was there with them. I know Jordan. If only I push Harley a little bite more than he would be here with us. I bet you that harley is at your house and they are safe. They are safer with Harley. Maybe your right Jon. We do live down the road from each other and Harley would go there first? Also they probably would be safer there then here anyways. That is also true Jordan. There are barely anyone live by us. We will see them soon Jordan, we just have to stay calm and come up with a plan. Thanks, I don't know what I would do if you wasn't here. I know Jordan.

Back to the others
I got my mom, Donnie reply... Mom?! Can you hear me?!? Donnie is that you? Yes!! Mom it's me. are you okay? Yes we're okay, we are in the basement. Who is with you?? Brandon, mark and he's kids and also bob and Paul. Okay Mom whatever you do, do not leave the house okay. We will be there as soon as we can. I love you Mom. I love... and the phone call drop... Mom!!! Are you there still?!?! Mom!!! I lost her. It's going to be okay Donnie. They are safe Jenny reply back as he hug Donnie. We need to found a way out of here without attracting attention. It's not going to be easy with them things out there lea reply back. What if we wait it out, like what if we wait until they leave. Tiff reply back. I don't think they will just get up in just leave Danny reply back. Will I mean... have anyone saw the walking dead?? Will if you did then you would know that.. the (walkers) or zombies eventually leave when they can't found something to eat. That's right tiff.. we would wish it every week lea said. Yea and that's a tv show, this is real life. Joey reply back. Dies anyone have a better then than?? Okay I guess not Donnie reply back. We can wait them out. It shouldn't be to long and they will hopefully leave. So we can make it out safe tiff said. Okay I guess it's the only plan we have for now , so it looks like we are playing the waiting game. I just hope you're right tiff Angela reply back. Don't we all Donnie said