Chatper 3: what lies ahead

It's the next morning and we're getting ready to leave to head to Boston.

So it's going to take a few days for us to get there. So we have to come up with a plan when the gas runs out of the cars or when the roads become undriveable anymore Donnie said. We will get as close as we can by car and walk the rest of the way.. that's our best option and only Danny reply back. Also for the past hour I been  Mapping a ways to get us there. It's the quickest and easiest way and if there's any problems and we need to take a detour then I found all of them already so we're go on that Angela replied back, me and Kim got all of the food from the cabinets and that should hold us over until we found a store to get more from Jenny said while she and Kim finish packing the food. And we're are we going to sleep at when it gets dark?? Jordan ask. Will Theres a few hotels and motels on the way there Angela replied back. Also there will be houses too that we can break in too if we really had too tiff said. That's also true lea reply back Okay now we know what we're doing let's load the card and get our asses out of here Donnie reply back while he started to head outside.

We been driving for closet to an hour now and we saw a few zombies or (walkers) or whatever you wanna call them. It's not that important.
Okay we're are almost out of the city, what Road should I take after we got out? Donnie ask lea (because she got the map now). Um.. you would wanna take route I68 Lea reply back. And what are we going to do when we get there Donnie, Jenny ask him. We will figure that out when we get there. Donnie rely beck as he turn onto route I68. I can't believe the world ended like this, with a zombie Apocalypse even reply back as he was looking out the window. Hey guys, it just hit me that where's Danny's family at?? Are they still in Florida?? How are we going to get them? Tiff ask. They actually aren't in Florida. They are also in Boston, where I do not know. Donnie reply back. But how do you know that?? Lea reply back. Will because are next stop was to Boston and they was supposed to fly to Boston a few days before we get there, I don't know if they did or didn't but we need to have hope hat they did. Donnie reply back and if they didn't?? Than it's looks like we'll be heading to Florida next.

Meanwhile with the others
This is freaking insane! Right?!? Angela said while looking out the window at a zombie on the ground while driving past it. It doesn't seem real. Jon reply back. Will... it is and it's really happening Jordan reply back as he try to call his family. When did the last time you talk to the kids Danny ask Kim. Just either and they said the they was going to the mall to get a few things they needed. Don't worry about them hun. They are fine Kim reply back I just hope they are, I don't know what I would do if anything happens to my family Danny reply back. We are talking about how we're going to get our family but Angela's boyfriend is in Canada, I'm so sorry that I didn't ask how you're doing with all of this Jon reply back while putting his arm around Angela. Oh... his fine. Like he was born for this.. he would always tell me because we watch the walking Dead that if there was ever a zombie apocalypse that he would survive and he would find me and protect me. So I'm not really worry about if he can make it because I know he can and also he's not alone. I bet you he's with his friends kicking zombies butts right now. Angela reply back. But don't you miss him Kim ask her. Will of course I do, and we will see each other ago but I can't let that get to me if I wanna survive out here... so I can make it back to him alive.

Meanwhile with Angela's boyfriend in Canada. We have to come up with a plan to get to my girl guys!!! She's in New York City. So how do we get there the fastest? I want places where we can stop and get food from. Also places where we can sleep at when it gets dark out, like hotels, models etc. I'm getting my baby back if it's the last thing I do. You know I watched all of the walking dead episodes more then once.. So yea I know what I'm doing when it come to this stuff.. also I'm kinda a badass And I was born for this shit! Now let's go and get my girl back and save some people on the way.

While Angela boyfriends sets out to save them. the new kids and there friends run into a problem. So now what are we going to do?? Kim ask Donnie. Will we could move all of those cars right now and continue or we can wait until tomorrow when we have more time Donnie reply back. We should wait until tomorrow when we have more light out, it seem
A safer to wait to do it in the morning so we have a full day. also I show a store a half a mile back, so we can stay there for the night lea reply back. I think that would be the best thing to do Also and we can get some rest Jon said as he got back into the car. Okay than it's settled we're going to turn back around and stay the night at that 7/11 we past and we will pick back up tomorrow, now let's go before we run into trouble Donnie reply back as he saw a few zombies walking Towards them.

As we drove back to the 7/11 I just couldn't help but think about everything and what's going on. How can we live in a world like this. How can we survive? It's not going to be easy. I just keep thinking that this is just a dream and I'm just waiting to wake up. But it's not a dream and this is real life, as crazy as that may seem.