Chatper 4: save the last one

As the night goes on and as we was taking shifts to make sure nothing gets in the store. Donnie, Joey and Jordan already had their turns and It was my turn to keep watch. I didn't know what to do. I was alone and It was so boring sitting here and doing nothing. Everyone is asleep and I should be too. If my phone was working... I would be texting my friends right now and or watching YouTube and listening to music but I can't do that because there's no Internet. I occasionally have to walk around the store to make sure nothing can come in or get out.

Hey lea! How's it going?? Kim ask her
I'm great Kim and you? I'm doing good with everything that's coming on. Yea so true girl. It's so crazy this is really happening but it is. I know right lea! Like Just a few weeks, all my problems was that I couldn't pick out a color to paint my room and now I have all of this to worry about. No I get that. Like I was worry and stressing out about what to wear for the concert and now I'm stressing out trying to stay alive and stressing out and devastated about losing my best friend. I'm sorry again for your lose lea. I know I didn't know her but i am deeply sorry. I can just imagine how your feeling lea. You can't but I don't want you to. Like I can't grieve the lose of my best friend because we have to most to worry about. But talking to you is kinda helping me get through it.. so I wanna thank you Kim for checking in on me. I really appreciate it. No problem girl. We have to stick together after all. That's true but you should go back to sleep. There's a big deal ahead of us tomorrow. Are you sure you don't want me to stay up with you lea?? No but thanks anyways. Someone else will be taking over in a little bite. Okay than... I'm going to hit the little girls room first but I'll see you tomorrow Girl, bye. Bye Kim

As Kim want back to the girls restroom. She didn't know what she was walking into. As open the door and walk in. Everything seem fine but it wasn't, little did she knew that there was a zombie in the stall next to her. (Someone dead on the toilet). As she finish and started to wash her hands she starts to hear a noise coming from the stall. Hello? Is there anyone there? Then she continue to get closer. Is that you lea?... Lea?.. this isn't funny lea. As she got up close to the door and slowly open it. The dead girl jump out onto her and with a loud scream she wake up everyone and they all came rushing to save her. As she continue struggling trying to get the dead girl off of her. The girl bites her and Danny picks up a shovel and hit the dead girl in the head. She falls to the ground and Kim gets away. The dead girl gets back up and started to walk slowly towards them and Danny hits her again and she falls again. Danny continue to hit her over and over until she didn't get back up again.

As everyone stood around Kim and Danny waiting for Kim to turn into a zombie. Everyone was crying and blaming them self for not trying Harding. Danny was in denial. You're going to be Okay baby. It's just a bite. We don't know if you are going to turn. Babe, it's fine to let me go. I love you Danny and after I turn. You know what you have to do. We don't know that you will. All we have to go off of or tv shows and this is real life babe. Please babe, you're going to be Okay, I can't lose you. Danny said as he holds Kim in he's arms while crying. I love you Danny. I love you too babe. As Kim dies in Danny's arms he starts crying. Baby come back to me... I love you babe... forever and ever. Ok Danny, it's time to let her go.. we don't want you to see this next part. Go with Jon and even in back Donnie reply back. Come on Danny Jon told him and all three of them walk to the back of the store.

As they waited for Kim to turn some of them started to have doubts. Are you sure she's going to turn? Jenny ask. I have no idea how this works lea reply back. True because all we have to compare this to is a tv show and she may turn or not Tiff said. Also it could take up to a few hours or minutes lea reply back. So we don't know until we know Angela said. A few more minutes passed and Kim started to move again. And everyone rise up there weapons and waited to see if she would get up. As she started to get up. Donnie, Jordan and Joey started to hit her in her head until she wasn't moving again. After they knew she wasn't getting back up they grab her and buried her out back. And lea, Jenny, Angela and tiff clean up the mess so Danny or even wouldn't see it.

It was morning and they had to leave Kim beyond. It wasn't easy for anyone to move forward after what happen but they had to. So they powered through it and moved the cars and keep on driving down the road. As Danny stared out the window crying. He was broken from just losing his girlfriend. Everyone lift him alone to himself until he was ready to talk to people again But little did he knew that soon he would be a hero.